• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Definitely little assholes, ive seen em run the deer off. Another reason they need killin.

Eta...

View attachment 258991

View attachment 258992
    I am going to start saving them to have my taxidermist do this. Saw it in mckinney the other day
    A018D05E-B971-45A7-8BA5-097489C36F81.jpeg

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I am going to start saving them to have my taxidermist do this. Saw it in mckinney the other day
    View attachment 258993

Thats pretty frickin cool. Especially since I've always like the "Friend in need" poster with the dogs playing poker. If you get that taxidermy done, make sure you have one passing a ACE to the other coon....like the original with dogs.

Kayt00

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    North DFW
    Been doing some hog hunting on the weekends on a friend's property in Como. Have some cams set up around the feeder, as one does, and have seen coons coming in along with the pigs. As a matter of fact saw them out under the feeder last night while I was sitting in the blind but didn't make the shot because I didn't want to spook any hogs that may have been in the area. I guess next time it's game on, 110grain vmax should do a number on em.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Thats pretty frickin cool. Especially since I've always like the "Friend in need" poster with the dogs playing poker. If you get that taxidermy done, make sure you have one passing a ACE to the other coon....like the original with dogs.
    The South Africans use vervet monkeys for their version of see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil! They add a forth monkey doing evil jerking off!

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Been doing some hog hunting on the weekends on a friend's property in Como. Have some cams set up around the feeder, as one does, and have seen coons coming in along with the pigs. As a matter of fact saw them out under the feeder last night while I was sitting in the blind but didn't make the shot because I didn't want to spook any hogs that may have been in the area. I guess next time it's game on, 110grain vmax should do a number on em.

Are the coons riding the hogs in??

62b56f3a8f3ae952670af8403634d27f.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom