• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deaf Smith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2022
    Texas
    Well an old friend of mine needed motorcycle money (he has several of 'em!)

He sold me a Core 15 'Good Time Outdoors' CXV rifle 18 inch barrel rifle, flat top, in 5.56mm. Has Burris 1-4x scope LRS scope on it and Troy forend (Magpull stock, grip, and BUIS.) Came with 2 mags and rails for a grip on the bottom to!

I went to the range and that dang gun at 25 yards put TEN 55gr FMJ slugs into one hole! The trigger is spookie. Looks like a Timney trigger! Better trigger than any AR I've shot! $800 and I say it is better than my Colt M4 (least in accuracy.)

Putting on a Bushnell Trophy scope I have laying around and I'll see soon just what it will do at 200 yards with 69 grain match slugs I have here to and Varget powder. I have great hopes for this rifle for long range pig plinking. Ops... skip that... I got a mint Leupold 3x9x50 at a pawn shop... THAT is on the Core now using a QD P.E.P.R mount.

Seems to me to be an older gun that he never fired!!! Mint condition.

Any of you guys ever have one of these? The 'Good Time Outdoors' stamp kind of threw me cause I never heard of this brand until I got it yesterday when I googled it.

Attachments

• Harrys ar.jpg
      Harrys ar.jpg
      89.7 KB · Views: 25
    Top Bottom