• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    That's BS to taser an old cuss like that.
    Hell at 70 years old he probably never heard or understood what was going on.
    Most folks by that age don't respond or think as clearly as younger people do.
    It's not hard to confuse them.
    I just can't see why you would ever need to taser an elderly person.
    If he had a pace maker they could have killed him.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    hell I probably couldn't have heard them if I was on a tractor. Will be interesting to see if more details come out.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Tasers are a good tool, but they are not for those "I said did you hear me <zap> I said<zap> moments" They are for controlling folks that other wise would cause harm to themselves or the arresting officer.

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    You have to keep your head and be flexible.

This is why I think cops should be forced to work 40 hours max per week and get lots of vacation time.

agreed.
    wow, i wonder how he disobeyed. They said like 3 times he didn't listen to the officers but what did the officers say?!

TriggerTime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    The old coot sounds like a dangerous desparado to me. I think the officers showed amazing restraint. They probably should have called in SWAT if not the National Guard or a Hellfire missle from a UAV. Unarmed old guy on a tractor in a parade disobeys commands to halt, it could start a trend and all kinds of old folks in the electric shopping carts at Kroger could run amuck. The end of the world as we know it. I, for one, I'm glad they shut this dangerous lunatic down!!!

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    The old coot sounds like a dangerous desparado to me. I think the officers showed amazing restraint. They probably should have called in SWAT if not the National Guard or a Hellfire missle from a UAV. Unarmed old guy on a tractor in a parade disobeys commands to halt, it could start a trend and all kinds of old folks in the electric shopping carts at Kroger could run amuck. The end of the world as we know it. I, for one, I'm glad they shut this dangerous lunatic down!!!

lmao hahahha

Top Bottom