Target Sports

Convicted murderer escapes transport bus in Centerville - UPDATE: KILLED 6/2/2022

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Gotcha. Thought you may have been referring to a scenario like the housing market bust of the early 80's. It was not uncommon for folks who were upside down and about to face foreclosure to leave in the middle of the night and take ceiling fans, fixtures, and even light bulbs and hit the road.
    Did some searching. Found about 100000 dollars in judgements and a foreclose sale. Someone bought the house for 40 grand cash.

I guess they bailed or were evicted. I gotta find the new owner now. All I found was an address of a guy at a UPS store on NW highway for a Trust with the title being the property address trust.

Someone made a killing.

Now I gotta get them to mow the Yard or I guess ill do it so it doesn't look like an abandoned house. Dont want kids or squatters phucking around in there.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I remember the S&L crisis well. I don’t think we’re there, but I do think we’re closer to 1929 than people think. Cryptocurrency is backed by real money and crypto just tanked. A lot of what tanked was covered by debt. That debt will spillover to real world dollar accounts.

Couple that with another subprime crash (this time in auto and small dollar unsecured loans) and things have the potential to be as ugly as they have in the past, just in a different manner.
    Exactly what real money is backing crypto?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Patch = tats or records?
    New example
    1653251328930.png

Old example
    1653251468324.png

Ofcourse those are the simplest examples they get quite sophisticated and hidden.
    Or not.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I've been more vigilant in locking doors on the house, buildings, vehicles, and not leaving keys in motorcycles, 4-wheelers, etc.
    I even had a weapon within reach while sitting in my redneck pool yesterday evening.

You know what they say, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean somebody's not really out to get you.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I've been more vigilant in locking doors on the house, buildings, vehicles, and not leaving keys in motorcycles, 4-wheelers, etc.
    I even had a weapon within reach while sitting in my redneck pool yesterday evening.

You know what they say, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean somebody's not really out to get you.
    Amen! We are doing the same as well.

Top Bottom