• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gilgondorin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    San Antonio
    Up for sale or trade is a pair of Blue LOK slim grips for a CZ-75 SP-01. If picking up locally, buyer/trader must meet in Converse, TX.

Retail price is $64.95 plus shipping; I am asking only $45 shipped, payment via USPS MO or cash -- NO paypal. I will also trade these for two gently used Mec-Gar model 'GCZ7519AFC' 19 round SP-01 magazines (17 round with +2 base plate).

LOK-1.jpg

LOK-2.jpg

These LOK grips are the slim + checkered variant and with 107 five-star reviews, they are an extremely popular model according to LOK's website: https://lokgrips.com/gun-grips/cz-75/thin/full-checkered/blue-g10/

They will fit members of the full-sized CZ-75 family including the 75 standard, the 75B, and 75BD, as well as the SP-01 family including the SP-01 standard, SP-01 Phantom, and the SP-01 Tactical.

Per LOK's webpage:
    LOK Grips said:
    G10
    -Our grips are made from Phenolic G10.
    -G10 is only 1/2 the weight of aluminum but nearly as strong with a grippier texture.
    -G10 won’t crack or shatter, like the cheaper polymer and acrylic grips are known to do.
    -The color is dyed into the material, so scratches aren’t an issue.
    -G10 grips will last a life time under normal use.

These grips may be a bit dirty on the back/underside of the panels as the previous owner was lax on gun cleaning, but they do not affect performance and might clean right up. No mounting screws or O-rings are included, just the grip panels themselves.

NOTE: Obviously the pistol itself is NOT for sale, but if you want to get a better idea of how these will look on an SP-01, I have a pictures of them installed on this one here.
    CZ-LOK-1.jpg

CZ-LOK-2.jpg
    Target Sports

Top Bottom