DK Firearms

Considering a GSG 16, should I consider something else?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Back from the range, first impressions: This thing is hilarious!
    It got 0 recoil, and by 0 I mean 0, you get no feedback in the shoulder when you fire, lol.
    I've mounted a cheap foregrip and red-dot, and it's quite accurate, super easy to stay on target (due to that 0 recoil), and can shoot really fast. I had no failure to feed even though I'm using some cheap .22 target ammo, but then again the range got closed early so I only had about 100 rounds or so.

It's a really fun plinker gun, for the price I got it (less than $300) it feels like a no-brainer. Gonna order me some couple of extra mags since it shreds through the ammo so frickin fast...

It was also interesting to alternate between the GSG-16 and my Stribog, the Stribog felt like "easy mode" to begin with, but at least it got some kick to it... That GSG-16 feels more like a laser gun than an actual firearm.

I’ve got some extra mags I can spare, make me an offer if you’re interested

These are definitely a riot to shoot.
    Everyone loves to shoot it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I’d love to SBR my GSG-MP5 and put a real can on it.

Might be cheaper to sell it and buy a pistol...then put a can on it.

Decisions, decisions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Late to the party here but I was thinking, what if you had it integrally suppressed keeping the same OAL wouldn't need to be sbrd and I'm thinking would be only one stamp.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    I have been hoping for a GSG 16 pistol since ATI released the carbine. I actually saw an ATI rep say online that they were not going to build a pistol version because the GSG 5 pistols didn’t sell well. They are too dense to understand that was before braces came about!!
    For kicks, try to find a GSG 5P nowadays. The one on Gunbroker has a starting bid of $630. Likely twice what it originally cost.
    I’m telling ya, a pistol version would sell like hot cakes!!

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Late to the party here but I was thinking, what if you had it integrally suppressed keeping the same OAL wouldn't need to be sbrd and I'm thinking would be only one stamp.

Yup, I’ve got an AR like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

clawmarks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    austin, tx
    Took it to the range again today, this pinker is just fun to shoot. Accurate, fast, easy - first time on the range for my wife and this one was her favorite

Top Bottom