• ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    She has a personal agenda:
    'High-capacity magazines were also used in the 1993 Long Island Railroad mass shooting that took the life of McCarthy's husband and seriously injured her son, leading her into a life of activism for public safety.'

She can't even count:
    What's the count difference between 10 30-round magazines and 30 10-round mags? Zero

She's unaware that inanimate objects do not "enable" a nut job to slaughter other people. They just lay there, doing nothing but take up space until the nut job uses them and goes on his spree.

And finally: she's a Dem

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    No way this could have happened in our country. 90 minutes of murder? No, long before that point an armed citizen or cop would have stepped up. Gun control kills people.

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    They are aware of these things. They hope the general public isn't, and for the most part they get their wish.

It's not about reducing crime, it's just about control.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Who said it in these forums first? Yep, that's correct, it was me who said that the first thing the liberals in this country would do was someone connect that shooting to the U.S. in order to push anti-gun legislation/hysteria/fear. F*****g liberals!

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I'm so tired of these neverending battles with liberals! What I want at this point is two separate countries in the continental U.S., one for conservatives and one for liberals and be done with it! If only it were that simple.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I'm so tired of these neverending battles with liberals! What I want at this point is two separate countries in the continental U.S., one for conservatives and one for liberals and be done with it! If only it were that simple.

I wish it was that simple, we tried it once and failed (1861-1865) And we weren't balkanized at that peroid in time. Both sides were real Americans but politicians and special interests brought it about and men of both sides rushed to defend their "country"...And died. Today the President and the House & Senate have too much power, that power should belong to the States and the will of the people living in those particular States ! But it "ain't going to happen because political power appears like cocaine & heroin, some politicos get hooked and only battle for more and more power, and instead of repealing the thousands of stupid, dictatorial laws, they just add more and more...

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    To make myself feel better after reading this GARBAGE from this congress creature I ordered 10 more 30rd Ar-15 and 10 20rd LR-308 magizines, that should put me near 50 of each caliber. SO there!! you crazy congress creature, said with a childish petulant tone.

Doesn't this congress creature realize she has MORE IMPORTANT things to do like STAYING THE HELL OUTTA OF AMERICANS LIVES!

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I wish it was that simple, we tried it once and failed (1861-1865) And we weren't balkanized at that peroid in time. Both sides were real Americans but politicians and special interests brought it about and men of both sides rushed to defend their "country"...And died. Today the President and the House & Senate have too much power, that power should belong to the States and the will of the people living in those particular States ! But it "ain't going to happen because political power appears like cocaine & heroin, some politicos get hooked and only battle for more and more power, and instead of repealing the thousands of stupid, dictatorial laws, they just add more and more...

This is why I'm hoping for that asteroid to finally hit. Whatever it takes to effectively start out from scratch I'm all for it at this point.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Breivik's manifesto described his purchase of 10 30-round ammunition magazines from a U.S. supplier who mailed the devices to him, she said.

Unless an export permit was obtained it was a Federal Felony (10 felonies) to ship these magazines out of the US.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I read all of the replies on that site linked above. One of them made a lot of sense:

Rep. McCarthy is evidently not the sharpest pencil in the drawer. Look at the pictures of the Norway shooter. See the ones in Norwegian Army uniforms? Norway, like Switzerland, has universal conscription and everyone serves. At the end of service they remain in the Reserves, are called up periodically and are required to keep their issue weapons and ammo at home. Armies use high-capacity magazines. Why on earth she is trying to make some kind of vague connection between this tragic incident and American 2nd Amendment rights and the manufacture and sale of high-capacity magazines is puzzling. Oh, by the way, both Norway and Switzerland have some of the lowest rates of violent crime involving firearms in the world...

Boy.....that hits the nail on the head! It's a stretch of light years to trash our 2nd Amendment and gun freedom when this scumbag used his service weapon to kill those people. I echo some of the above posts. The wacko would not have had 90 uninterrupted minutes to do his dirty work in the US! I might add that OUR people would be smashing him with tent pegs, axes, tent poles, cooking pots, chairs and whatever else was handy. He has about 30 free seconds due to shock and disbelief. After that, our folks will whip his ass.

Flash

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Off to GT's for more 33-round magazines. I think I need some more 20-rounders for the M1A too. Purchasing high capacity stuff makes the liberals cry.

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Lax gun laws in the US? A couple ways to look at that, first of all I have never seen enough guns in the public. That to me is lax. Their lax problem in Norway was that no one carried a gun. I am not saying each of us is Rambo, we are not. I will say that most who carry would have done something. I see that as part of the obligation of carrying. If I saw someone shooting and thinking he was going to keep on shooting, then more then likely I would have fired back rather then sit and get shot myself. That's the lax law, Americans as stated in the Constitution are America's first life of defense.

Top Bottom