• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    So, I have lost 50 lbs so far and am only about 7-10 lbs from my goal weight. The problem at my age, of course, are the sagging man boobs and the love handles which tend to shrink long after every other part of the body. When it was cooler, I wore an UnderArmor long sleeve compression shirt and it did a great job of tightening my upper body. But, that was 30 degrees and 25 lbs ago so before I go out and buy the short sleeve version I wanted to ask if anyone had any other recommendations for compression undershirts. I don't wear polo shirts but what I am looking for is to pull in the boobs and make the side of my waist flatter. The love handles are not too big and they are very loose so pulling them in a bit would help the way my pants fit and look.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    This reminds me of the Seinfeld "Manziere" episode.

Unless you are at least 65 years old, man boobs are like getting up and peeing 3-4 times a night..... the stuff of urban rumors. Ten, one day you wake up and there you are with pecs that are now pendulous. Kind of like going from stud to nursing sow in 60 seconds.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Unless you are at least 65 years old, man boobs are like getting up and peeing 3-4 times a night..... the stuff of urban rumors. Ten, one day you wake up and there you are with pecs that are now pendulous. Kind of like going from stud to nursing sow in 60 seconds.
    The getting up to piss made worse by consuming sugar before bed. Being up in so much pain where turn on the idiot box because no one is online and you know it will take 1-2 hours for the shit you took, that don't work to ease enough to at least lay down.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I find the short sleeve compression shirts are not too hot. I get the cheap ones from wal-mart. It'd be worth at least trying one to see how ya like it. I always wear one as a base layer for my dirt bike setup. Compression, armor then jersey. The compression helps regulate body temp.

Good job on the weight lose btw

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    So, I have lost 50 lbs so far and am only about 7-10 lbs from my goal weight. The problem at my age, of course, are the sagging man boobs and the love handles which tend to shrink long after every other part of the body. When it was cooler, I wore an UnderArmor long sleeve compression shirt and it did a great job of tightening my upper body. But, that was 30 degrees and 25 lbs ago so before I go out and buy the short sleeve version I wanted to ask if anyone had any other recommendations for compression undershirts. I don't wear polo shirts but what I am looking for is to pull in the boobs and make the side of my waist flatter. The love handles are not too big and they are very loose so pulling them in a bit would help the way my pants fit and look.

I get this one. After losing 45 lbs I have some of this going on.

Last edited:

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I’ve got a few under armor short sleeve compression shirts. They seem to be very well-made and have been pretty durable for a few years now...still look new.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    i have been wearing the Under Armour compression shirt for 3 days now and I can see and feel the difference. It is cool and holds in the loose flesh pretty good without affecting my movements or comfort. At $25 for a tee shirt it ain’t cheap but It pretty much meets all my expectations. I bought a Large despite reviewers who said you shoukd buy one size smaller for maximum effect. Honestly, I don’t see how anyone that wears a Large could squeeze into one of these. in a Medium.

Bottom line is I would recommend you try it if you want to boost your appearance or are tired of seeing the sagging flesh in the mirror. I plan on starting a light weight lifting routine soon with emphasis on maximum reps and light weight to tighten up the pecs and hopefully reduce the flags so I don’t look like I have a bunch of water baloons tied around my torso.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Maybe if you posted some shirtless pics, we could make a more informed recommendation.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

The one without the shirt is me...
    1621027429873.gif

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Breast reduction surgery ain't just for women anymore...

But, sadly I know where you're coming from.

I was an absolute fitness fanatic for (not exaggerating) 50 years, but then my shoulder joints gave out and blah, blah, who give a crap...

I no longer have 'pecs', but hairy, but,mmmhh rather fetching breasts...if they were on a woman...hhhmmm, I'll talk to Caitlyn bout this...

Top Bottom