• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Wondering if anybody knows of a company that makes cases to house all your firearms and accessries for shooting.

Specifically, I'm thinking of something that can hold 3 long guns, several handguns, ammos, hearing protection, etc.

I envision a long case with a telescoping handle and wheels on opposite end.
    Guns International

Outbreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    I'm envisioning one of the long Pelican cases. Just don't customize the foam for any specific gun and you should be able to fit 2 long guns and a couple of pistols. Really, trying to fit 3 long guns into any case is asking a lot. I can fit three into one of my hard cases, but one is a .22, thus very small.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    A couple people have some custom built stuff. Thorkyl has a nice dolly setup that holds ammo cans several rifles and shotguns and whatever else he can think of. Works out well for him at ASC meets. Saw a guy with a pretty interesting pistol case at the SA meet as well.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Pelican makes some to carry up to 12 long guns but you have to have a military ID to send with the order to get one. I am going to be making my own.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I know of some makers. Try Ford, Chevy, Dodge,............... They are called a truck. Sorry, thats the best I can do. A case that held all of that stuff would be very heavy and bulky. Two smaller cases with wheels may be a better option.

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    I know of some makers. Try Ford, Chevy, Dodge,............... They are called a truck. Sorry, thats the best I can do. A case that held all of that stuff would be very heavy and bulky. Two smaller cases with wheels may be a better option.
    LOL...yes..anyone of the Truck choices would do just fine . Plenty of room even for an Ice chest and place to sleep and then lock yourself in.

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin

Damn I was going to say truck lol.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    And those of us with trucks they have a drawer that can be built into the bed in a way that its not obvious that you can carry guns in. I need to find the link and i will post but im sure someone knows what im talking about.

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I have my togo box it is the pelican 1720 case it fits my rifle and a pistol with mags and some stuff a man could probably fit 2 or rifles in there depending on if they are scoped or not.

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I need to find somewhere to get my pelican cut i jacked up the last one i tryed.[/QUOT
    Me and my buddy did it with some wire and pliers and torch. It looks good but by no means professional. My buddy said to use something hot to seal it so it doesnt come apart when your taking stuff in and out. Its been working well so far.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    A truck! Whodathought. Got two of those. Good one.

Thanks for the input folks. I'm still looking.

RetArmySgt - although the truck bed drawer isn't what I'm looking for, it would not be bad to have for places like ARC where I can park right where I shoot.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom