• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    I was pondering the recent influx of new members and started pondering what they may have for sale. The reference to commie guns is a solid double entendre.

Are there things for sale or previously easier to acquire in ban states that may have dried up in our market? I seem to see an uptick in SKS and Mosin rifles. Is it probable someone from a commie state would return with ban approved commie rifles.

I would assume there to be a price uptick in the used market here for things that have been available here in both the handgun and rifle market. I have heard other places have weird rules on specific model of something.

I would love some feedback from someone who knows someone that was behind enemy lines and what they may be coming in with. I am always on the lookout for the next cash and carry...

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    So you’re looking to buy something that was approved in a commie state that they may have a surplus of? And sell them something that was forbidden there? Hmmm, interesting.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I noticed something similar with some of the transplanted noobs that are joining and selling.

Maybe they are selling more common guns they own that were dictated approved in California, so they can buy guns that weren't because Texas doesn't have the restrictions on firearms that California has.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Both posts above capture the jist of my question. All but the part of selling something. I got nothing for sale. I might could be interested in trading but even that is rare.

I passed the need stage a bit ago. I was also able to buy a rifle that I looked for for many year's. Honestly finding my unicorn rifle was kind of a downer. The whole drive home I felt lost. Imagine searching for a extremely specific out of production something, finding it, realizing you had never thought of what to get after that. It is the same feeling I had when I was forced to sell the car I had wanted for 10 years and finally found.

Either way, if I lived in a shit hole commie state that only allowed me to own drop block .22lr I would own more than one and never have as many as I would like. When I finally escaped to a free republic, I would imagine selling the commons to get newly available stuff.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There will always be unicorns on my list of firearms that I want. Some are simply unicorns for me based on their prices. But unicorns for me nonetheless. Can't never tell, I could win a big amount of money on the lottery!

Top Bottom