• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    When I originally posted earlier I had only seen 2 of his ad bumps, now I see he's just gone crazy. I PMd him and asked him to stop however thinking it's probably someone formerly banned or run of the mill troll messing around.
    Yeah, there are a shit ton of them.

My first thought was building up posts to sell a gun but he is well above that.
    Capitol Armory ad

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Yeah, there are a shit ton of them.

My first thought was building up posts to sell a gun but he is well above that.

Nope. He did the thumbs up emoji for about two hours after he joined and when he woke up this morning, he posted an ad for two guns he was selling.

Someone called him on it and he replied( paraphrasing here) "there is not much to say on any topics here"

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Nope. He did the thumbs up emoji for about two hours after he joined and when he woke up this morning, he posted an ad for two guns he was selling.

Someone called him on it and he replied( paraphrasing here) "there is not much to say on any topics here"
    Ah, I guess I missed something.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I made a comment in for sale thread once, got called on it and regretted it........hard to not comment when a common used firearm is priced well above retail.......

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I made a comment in for sale thread once, got called on it and regretted it........hard to not comment when a common used firearm is priced well above retail.......
    True but that is a specific rule. Many times I would like to comment on price but just walk away.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    In those instances, I have PM'd the individual with a link showing the price a new one can be had for.
    Sometimes people pay way too much, and don't realize it until it comes time to sell it.
    Most have appreciated it, a couple, not too much.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!

By chance was that the ad for two Mosins in Killeen? I ask because I responded, then the original post disappeared and it appeared that the ad was mine...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I posted the answer to that question in the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    When you run into that problem, hit the report button and let the staff know. We need to investigate.

Nicholst55

Retired, Twice.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Houston Area
    People have been continuously making comments on various threads because they don't agree with the price, manner in which the gun is sold or represented, etc. These comments are against the rules, and we will be removing classifieds access for those that continuously break the rules.

We live in a society where we are free to ask whatever price, and we are free to walk away from a purchase. Right now at the time of this posting, we are in a sellers market and as such, there's going to be people that are going to take advantage of this. The same dynamics that afford you cheap prices are the same dynamics that make for elevated prices in today's market. You can't have your cake and eat it too ... that's not how life works.

People are not gouging ... this isn't a necessity of life that is being cartel-ed by a select few. Some of you may not agree and that is your prerogative, it is also your right to post items for a price that you deem fair and not purchase items that are "over priced." It's that simple guys.

Realize that you are making our jobs as moderators harder, you aren't changing people's minds. Out of respect for our time I ask that you guys refrain from making such comments.
    Is this policy still in effect? The Classified section seems to be just another discussion forum, to me.

Top Bottom