• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I am not looking to sale anything here at the moment but how do people pay each other if things are being shipped ? I know that Paypal wont allow payment for a firearm.
    Don't tell PayPal what it is for. Do a gift or whatever. I don't like them because they are so anti gun anyways.

And I hope you trust the seller on a deal like that.
    Venture Surplus ad

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Well lets think about it... I really wanted to commit a felony and plead ignorance; it was a person to person sale after all.

Yes to a FFL. I didn't realize that needed to even be said.

Some here might not be as knowledgeable about shipping a firearm in state or out of state as you are.

Last edited:

Gramps

Cultured Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Central Houston
    Fair enough. I just assume anyone thinking of shipping a gun would do their research. This was my first time shipping a gun out, I spent many hours to ensure everything was completed legally.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Well lets think about it... I really wanted to commit a felony and plead ignorance; it was a person to person sale after all.

Whew, for a minute I thought you might be Hillary's daddy. Sorry for jumping to that conclusion.

Leadslinger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    el paso texas
    I am not looking to sale anything here at the moment but how do people pay each other if things are being shipped ? I know that Paypal wont allow payment for a firearm.
    If both you and seller are agreeable then do gift with no mention as what's it's for. Other wise US postal money order next beat thing. I have been buying and selling via Internet for years. Through FFL or course. Just do you due diligence before sending money.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Fair enough. I just assume anyone thinking of shipping a gun would do their research. This was my first time shipping a gun out, I spent many hours to ensure everything was completed legally.

Considering how many people go vote without doing any research beforehand, I think it's a fair assessment that a large number of folks dwell in their own ignorance...

And never assume anything.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    A USPS money order is the safest way I have found to do that.

Just got a scope by snail mail , and a po money order. . I just ain't gonna pay pal
    Or bit coin or anything else. If you are shipping me something, we dicker over who pays. Money order done deal

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I want to remind everyone that the intent of this thread is to let everyone know that chatter and random bumps in the classified are NOT allowed.

Please only comment in a classified ad if you are actually interested in buying or selling the firearm or accessory, etc. "looks nice", "good luck", and thumbs up emojis do NOT qualify.

Please help us keep the section clean, and don't forget to lock your threads.

Thanks
    YG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    We have some long time members who've gotten in the habit of random chatter in the classifieds as well.

Just a friendly reminder for most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Members like that don't seem to last long so I don't bother.

Their short stay is usually self induced but the mods help too.

When I originally posted earlier I had only seen 2 of his ad bumps, now I see he's just gone crazy. I PMd him and asked him to stop however thinking it's probably someone formerly banned or run of the mill troll messing around.

Top Bottom