• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    IF Biden becomes President and IF the Demoncrats win those two Senate seats in Georgia, then Kamala Harris will have free reign to change the U.S. Supreme Court from 9 justices to 13.

She will then nominate 4 new far-left justices that make the current liberals on the Court seem conservative by comparison.

And, poof, just like that your conservative majority on the Supreme Court vanishes.

The liberal majority on the Court will rubber stamp every nutty far-left law that comes before the Court.
    Which is why we need to support the two Rep senate candidates in GA.
    Hurley's Gold

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    It’s unethical. With what is in most safes, making those guns nfa would financially be a hardship. Then even if they get grandfathered in without asking for money, how can you enforce who’s pre or post date of ban. They have no proof.

I have some tube steak they can register.
    Yea I am definitely with you on all of that. I was just thinking out loud.

I am assuming that they would have to make changes to new ARs serialization. That would in turn be registered with the ATF as an NFA type AR. Like serial #s produced after the date of this laws effectiveness are now NFA, anything else before that are not.

Who knows what these assholes will come up with. I already got rid of all of my semi auto firearms and now exclusively use single shot shotguns so I am not too worried about all of this . I hope the NSA read that!

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Karen will be our downfall.
    Karen, what a winey bitch.

Beto, come and take this you lil commie bitch.
    Screen%2BShot%2B2014-11-21%2Bat%2B1.13.05%2BAM.jpg

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Yea I am definitely with you on all of that. I was just thinking out loud.

I am assuming that they would have to make changes to new ARs serialization. That would in turn be registered with the ATF as an NFA type AR. Like serial #s produced after the date of this laws effectiveness are now NFA, anything else before that are not.

Who knows what these assholes will come up with. I already got rid of all of my semi auto firearms and now exclusively use single shot shotguns so I am not too worried about all of this . I hope the NSA read that!
    Indeed. I SOLD ALL my guns.

What you’re doing in your post is scenario building. That’s something a logical person does. When democrats make bills they don’t think about the hypotheticals. Its wrong no matter what but yeah...freaking tards making laws.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If you've ever filled out a 4473....you're registered. <---no matter what the government tells you.

ETA: Many of you have a lot more faith in your fellow citizens than I do. Surveys have been done on the likelihood of LEO's vs Military following unconstitutional orders. LEO's were FAR more likely to break down your door than random grunts. When their livelihood and retirement is threatened......"I was just following orders" will be the standard response.

ETA 2: We are getting farther and farther away from being the people that gave the middle finger to the government during prohibition and more and more like the self-righteous "Karen's" ratting out her neighbors.
    There's a difference between being on a state's database and being on file at your local FFL.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If you've ever filled out a 4473....you're registered. <---no matter what the government tells you.

ETA: Many of you have a lot more faith in your fellow citizens than I do. Surveys have been done on the likelihood of LEO's vs Military following unconstitutional orders. LEO's were FAR more likely to break down your door than random grunts. When their livelihood and retirement is threatened......"I was just following orders" will be the standard response.

ETA 2: We are getting farther and farther away from being the people that gave the middle finger to the government during prohibition and more and more like the self-righteous "Karen's" ratting out her neighbors.

Ummm...filling out a Form 4473 is a record for sure, but not registration. How many FFL's you think are just the state of Texas? Then add in all the other 49 states that have FFL's. Can you even imagine trying to go through ALL of those 4473's and compiling a registry? Just not possible.

ANY LEO that mutters such a phrase, IMO is a traitor to this country, the Constitution, and the citizens of this country. I think it's clear what should be done with traitors.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Ummm...filling out a Form 4473 is a record for sure, but not registration. How many FFL's you think are just the state of Texas? Then add in all the other 49 states that have FFL's. Can you even imagine trying to go through ALL of those 4473's and compiling a registry? Just not possible.

ANY LEO that mutters such a phrase, IMO is a traitor to this country, the Constitution, and the citizens of this country. I think it's clear what should be done with traitors.

You realize you're talking about the same government that is trying to control how many people you can have inside your own home during Thanksgiving, right? I wouldn't put anything past them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    You realize you're talking about the same government that is trying to control how many people you can have inside your own home during Thanksgiving, right? I wouldn't put anything past them.

I have no doubts that there are plenty within the government that would love to start a national gun registry, but just from a logistics standpoint of the time, energy, personnel, and confirming the records that it would entail, it's just not possible.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    They don't need a full blown registry to start. All they need is the name and ID off of the 4473. In their world, that would give them "probable cause" to search, confiscate and re-educate. That will start something either way. None of which will be good for this Country.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I have no doubts that there are plenty within the government that would love to start a national gun registry, but just from a logistics standpoint of the time, energy, personnel, and confirming the records that it would entail, it's just not possible.
    Ummm... That would be a great employment program for the liberals. And would expand the size of government.

And for the list of owners, there is always the NICS database (that they supposedly don't keep...).

They could change regulations to require FFL's to provide copies of the forms to the Feds. And retroactive for X many years. Then have them scanned and automatically entered as the start of a database.

They really don't need to start with s/n's, they just need owners.

Don't underestimate bureaucracy.

Last edited:

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Ummm... That would be a great employment program for the liberals. And would expand the size of government.

And for the list of owners, there is always the NICS database (that they supposedly don't keep...).

They could change regulations to require FFL's to provide copies of the forms to the Feds. And retroactive for X many years. Then have them scanned and automatically entered as the start of a database.

Academy, the PX/BXs, and some independent gun shops have gone to 4473s on computers. Despite reassurances that none of the data on the forms is stored or sent anywhere, it is a concern of mine.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Academy, the PX/BXs, and some independent gun shops have gone to 4473s on computers. Despite reassurances that none of the data on the forms is stored or sent anywhere, it is a concern of mine.
    With over 400 million firearms in the U.S. I think the likelihood of a successful roundup is very low.

I've only bought one firearm from Academy and I can't remember having my arm twisted.

If the gun grabbers get a law in that keeps people from selling or giving guns through a public transaction, then I'll be very concerned.

Of course, I don't have family living with me, so my resistance isn't contingent on keeping my family safe. So all I can say is, when it comes to unconstitutional laws, I will not comply.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

That is entirely possible, but with the sheer number of guns in the ownership of private citizens, the number of employees it would require to gather, compile and verify that information would be staggering, and I'm sure that many people being hired and used for such a purpose wouldn't go unnoticed.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    That is entirely possible, but with the sheer number of guns in the ownership of private citizens, the number of employees it would require to gather, compile and verify that information would be staggering, and I'm sure that many people being hired and used for such a purpose wouldn't go unnoticed.
    As if the liberals would care if were noticed? They would want the word (more accurately fear) to spread. They would trumpet it from the rooftops.

Top Bottom