• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    My point precisely! And your gun/ammo purchases can, if recorded anywhere and in any manner, and probably are, entered into a computerized database!

Last edited:

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    In case some of you do not know: The Utah Data Center (UDC), also known as the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center , run by NSA, HS, and other letter outfits. has the largest storage of data and processing ability known in the USA. The data center is able to process most forms of electronic communication. This includes complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Internet searches, as well as all types of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, internet purchases etc. Now, the NSA does not admit much about this place, but they also claim they dont spy on American citizens.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You're right - it would be an administrative mountain to get all those 4473's recorded. If I were more jaded I'd suggest that this task is right up the big gov Dem's alley. Maybe even an Office of Firearm Management and Safety? With about 250,000 brand new federal government employees. Or the Dems could just make us all felons overnight and pick a few souls who would be made an example so we could all see, shiver, and get in line. That, Amigo, is a line I will not cross.
    If only I hadn't sold them to Bob that at least lived somewhere in Texas. I'm not even going to go into my terrible experiences with boats.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    The old saying 'if it moves, tax it. If not, paint it'. Evade taxes and they confiscate property.
    At the polls, note those who signed on to bad gun laws (general libtards), vote them out, assumming we get a chance to do that.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Here are the facts. Yes, a registry could be compiled from all the Form 4473's that are out there. But it would be a monumental task, requiring massive amounts of man power and time to do. And It wouldn't be accurate by any means.

Another fact. Unless you have never bought a firearm from an FFL dealer, they already know that you have owned guns, or have owned guns in the past.

I think it would be safer to assume that they have a database that lists legal gun owners, or at least those that have bought guns through an FFL dealer. I think it's possible that database probably shows an amount of guns that the person has bought, but not the brands, type, or SN. Quite possible for their informational purposes, that is irrelevant.

If a "bad guy" has a gun, and you know he has a gun, does the brand, caliber, type, and SN really mean that much? Not really. What you do know is, he's armed.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Here are the facts. Yes, a registry could be compiled from all the Form 4473's that are out there. But it would be a monumental task, requiring massive amounts of man power and time to do. And It wouldn't be accurate by any means.

Another fact. Unless you have never bought a firearm from an FFL dealer, they already know that you have owned guns, or have owned guns in the past.

I think it would be safer to assume that they have a database that lists legal gun owners, or at least those that have bought guns through an FFL dealer. I think it's possible that database probably shows an amount of guns that the person has bought, but not the brands, type, or SN. Quite possible for their informational purposes, that is irrelevant.

If a "bad guy" has a gun, and you know he has a gun, does the brand, caliber, type, and SN really mean that much? Not really. What you do know is, he's armed.
    PEEON!!! what do you think you will get to do in that Homeland Security re-education camp? Sleep? :shades:

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I see dead people!

125409384_2710588575921576_201940878501735948_n.jpg

Top Bottom