Come and Take It

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
Feb 13, 2015
Rural Wise County, TX.
That is entirely possible, but with the sheer number of guns in the ownership of private citizens, the number of employees it would require to gather, compile and verify that information would be staggering, and I'm sure that many people being hired and used for such a purpose wouldn't go unnoticed.
A staggering number maybe............. But if we ALL worked for the gov't (communism) then the gov't has all the employees they need!!!!

billtool

Nov 16, 2008
The Wooldlands
Post an agent at each gun range to check "registration" for MSR's? You walk in with a controlled rifle and have to provide proof that you've followed the new rules. Or maybe arrested on the spot for owning a banned weapon? Kind of like accepting the Mark of the Beast. Life will be a lot easier for you and your family if you do.

easy rider

Fusion Educator
TGT Supporter
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
I have been told by several FFLs that during their last inspections the agents were taking pictures of 4473s.
The thing is, there is no way of truly knowing whom may be in possession of a certain firearm in Texas. If I bought a firearm some time ago, I think I sold it to Bob, I can't remember his last name or where in Texas he lived.

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Post an agent at each gun range to check "registration" for MSR's? You walk in with a controlled rifle and have to provide proof that you've followed the new rules. Or maybe arrested on the spot for owning a banned weapon? Kind of like accepting the Mark of the Beast. Life will be a lot easier for you and your family if you do.
I consider that my circumstances might be a bit better than others, since I don't really have any need for my firearms they may classify as "illegal" to ever leave the farm, so unless they come knocking and looking for them, they have no idea I even own them.

God never promised Christians they would have an easy life. Christians have been persecuted for thousands of years and are still being persecuted. We are seeing much milder form of it, right here in our own country now. So, it might be easier here on earth to accept the Mark of the Beast, but it's going to make your eternal life a hell. Nope, no mark for me.

billtool

Nov 16, 2008
The Wooldlands
I consider that my circumstances might be a bit better than others, since I don't really have any need for my firearms they may classify as "illegal" to ever leave the farm, so unless they come knocking and looking for them, they have no idea I even own them.

God never promised Christians they would have an easy life. Christians have been persecuted for thousands of years and are still being persecuted. We are seeing much milder form of it, right here in our own country now. So, it might be easier here on earth to accept the Mark of the Beast, but it's going to make your eternal life a hell. Nope, no mark for me.
You got that right, Amigo.

Shady

TGT Addict
Aug 24, 2013
The thing is, there is no way of truly knowing whom may be in possession of a certain firearm in Texas. If I bought a firearm some time ago, I think I sold it to Bob, I can't remember his last name or where in Texas he lived.

Well you do have that bill of sale to protect both parties soooooo

Now we know you did not sell it because you have no bill of sale on it.

SARCASM !!!!!!

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
Govt agent: "Then you won't mind if we search your house and property. Here is the warrant issued as authorized by Kamala's EO."

easy rider

Fusion Educator
TGT Supporter
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
Govt agent: "Then you won't mind if we search your house and property. Here is the warrant issued as authorized by Kamala's EO."
Although I'm sure there may be some judges that may side on something unconstitutional, I'm not too sure there'll be out in rural Texas. Besides, by the time they get to my house, there'll probably be a lot less feds.

Top Bottom