• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • debby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    ************ DELETED*******************

Due to activist content not meeting txinvestigator's standards for participation in "Gun Legislation" forum.
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

effnoldguy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    North Central Texas
    This is blatantly inflammatory and will do nothing but turn otherwise supportive people against the gun rights activists. Keep it up folks and the democrats will win enough seats to pass the legislation you fear; because people will be so sick of all the chest thumping and brow beating. They all think we're psychos now.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    "Come and Take It" also refers back to ancient history. (Schools in those days actually taught history, unlike today's schools.) It was a response to the Persians at Thermopylae:

"A Persian emissary was sent by Xerxes to negotiate with Leonidas. The Greeks were offered their freedom and the title "Friends of the Persian People," moreover they would be re-settled on land better than that they possessed. When these terms were refused by Leonidas the ambassador asked him more forcefully to lay down his weapons. Leonidas' famous response was for the Persians to "Come and take them" (Μολὼν λαβέ). A more famous response was from his general. When Leonidas refused to back down the messenger told him, "Our arrows will block out the sun." To this Leonidas' general replied, "Then we shall have our battle in the shade!""

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    ^^^^tru dat one of only the that were honored in battle!!! and a quote from the Queen SPARTAN CARRYING YOUR SHEILD OR ON IT!!!! TAKE IT FROM THERE

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I don't understand the "We must be meek and act like we are defeated" mentality. We don't want to come across like Alex Jones here, but we damn sure want to "bow up our chest" and fight for what is right.

It's very much possible to stand your ground with class.

I'll take a fight over becoming one of those pussified "men" any day. I really don't give a shit what the left thinks.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I'm with bonez on this. To me, Texas has an image of strength, confidence. New York gives off an image of weakness and fear.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I don't understand the "We must be meek and act like we are defeated" mentality. We don't want to come across like Alex Jones here, but we damn sure want to "bow up our chest" and fight for what is right.

I'll take a fight over becoming one of those pussified "men" any day. I really don't give a shit what the left thinks.

+1, political party affiliation really means jack squat to me I judge a person based on the individual not by their beliefs or political views. I have no reason to cower because I want somebody to think better of me I know what I believe and if somebody has a problem tough stuff, wanna make me change my views good luck.

Mr. Bojangles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Humble

Bravo! Couldn't agree more.

debby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    ************ DELETED*******************

Due to activist content not meeting txinvestigator's standards for participation in "Gun Legislation" forum.

Last edited:

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    This is blatantly inflammatory and will do nothing but turn otherwise supportive people against the gun rights activists. Keep it up folks and the democrats will win enough seats to pass the legislation you fear; because people will be so sick of all the chest thumping and brow beating. They all think we're psychos now.

801banned.gif

Top Bottom