• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MtnSpur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Colorado City, TX
    Colorado City Texas. FFL to FFL. all Federal laws apply. Offered for sale. Pristine. What am I not doing corrrectly? First time offering in this site. I guess a Pm will correct my error, not just a thread shut down. Posted 8/21/2019. To make it easier: Asking price is $3K. I believe her worth more as BB lags on Colt Revolver pricing.
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• Colt 1954 Three-Fifty-Seven 1.jpg
      Colt 1954 Three-Fifty-Seven 1.jpg
      49.4 KB · Views: 179
    • Colt 1954 Three-Fifty-Seven 2.jpg
      Colt 1954 Three-Fifty-Seven 2.jpg
      49.7 KB · Views: 175
    Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I was very specific in my note to you when I shut down your previous thread. I'll PM you on this one and we'll see what happens.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    MtnSpur - I fixed the thread title. Now it's up to you to read the rules and fix the other problem that I PM'd you about.

MtnSpur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Colorado City, TX
    Ben, I believe I've addressed everything. The revlover has an asking price of $3k DUE TO 3 DIGIT SERIAL NUMBER, AND condition. Safe kept, never fired by me since I bought her bought as a collector piece) I'd think pretty rare. It resides in Colorado City, Texas though my FFL lives in Snyder, Texas (17 miles or so). If I need to clear up any other issues, would be happy to do so. As I said I never sold a firearm on this site. My ignorance is no excuse. TSRA Life Member. Veteran and don't sell firearms unless necessary. This one is going to hurt. I apologize for any rules I bent or ddin't adhere to.

MtnSpur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Colorado City, TX
    Hopefully We've cleared the air on this revolver. It's my very 1st sale on this site and I do apologize for any rules not adhered to. Ben has been more than fair in helping. Thanks in advance for interest on this beauty.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The thread is corrected and fine. Thanks for not getting your nose out of joint over this. It takes a while to get the hang of any new place and you're making a good effort to do so. The staff really appreciates new users who make that sort of sincere effort to follow the rules.

Two more things:
    • Welcome to the site, and
    • Wow! That's a nice revolver.
    I wish you the best of luck in selling it.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I would suggest you edit your original post to show your asking price. Easier than scrolling down to try and find it.

Purty gun - if that was a 1911, I'd be in DEEEEEEEP trouble! :bring:

MtnSpur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Colorado City, TX
    The thread is corrected and fine. Thanks for not getting your nose out of joint over this. It takes a while to get the hang of any new place and you're making a good effort to do so. The staff really appreciates new users who make that sort of sincere effort to follow the rules.

Two more things:
    • Welcome to the site, and
    • Wow! That's a nice revolver.
    I wish you the best of luck in selling it.
    Thank you Sir.

MtnSpur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Colorado City, TX
    I would suggest you edit your original post to show your asking price. Easier than scrolling down to try and find it.

Purty gun - if that was a 1911, I'd be in DEEEEEEEP trouble! :bring:

Considering letting a 1911 or 2 go as well. Stay tuned. Would really like to move this piece of history , first. There aren't many 3 digit 3-5-7's out there in this condition. Her S/N is 878 so rarer than some. I'm proud to have been her protector. Two surgeries in as many weeks hit the cash bucket pretty hard.

topduarte

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2017
    Nice revolver. U dont need to ship to a FFL since gun is over 50 years old and potential buyer has a C&R license.

Btw I am interested in any 1911s u have.

Thanks. Manny CHL and C&R holder here. 512 947 5537

MtnSpur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Colorado City, TX
    Nice revolver. U dont need to ship to a FFL since gun is over 50 years old and potential buyer has a C&R license.

Btw I am interested in any 1911s u have.

Thanks. Manny CHL and C&R holder here. 512 947 5537

I prefer using my FFL as he checks and packs the firearm professionally. It's just the way I prefer. Thanks..... Jeff

MtnSpur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Colorado City, TX
    Adding a 1940 OM heavy barrel marked . Condition is excellent. Never shot by me. Safe kept. With the 3-5-7 three digit S/n asking 5 K. FFL to FFL. I believe these prices are below BB. 7 day no shoot, no take down rules apply. I stand by my sales and honor all issues
    Colt OM 11.jpg

Attachments

• Colt OM 11.jpg
      Colt OM 11.jpg
      20.1 KB · Views: 179
    Top Bottom