• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'm trying to figure out what the point would be of picking a color for when the SHTF. I'm not too sure what I'll be hiding behind while I'm shooting. Whatever gives the best protection, it may be pink, and I'll be damned I'm painting my guns pink. Besides, everyone knows black accessories go with whatever your wearing.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    You have to cross open range twice to get here. If it comes here, I see no need to dress for it, hell a bath robe will keep hot brass off of tender parts! If I have to go out, I will do my best to be invisible by blending in wherever it is I need to go. Concealment in plain sight by not looking like whatever it is they are looking for. Even if that means stealing a Prius and wearing a BLM shirt - then I can attack from the rear! I am old and SNEAKY AS A SNAKE!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    8755EC31-AED7-42F1-97DC-20D76B1AA738.jpeg
    Concealment in plain sight by not looking like whatever it is they are looking for. Even if that means stealing a Prius and wearing a BLM shirt - then I can attack from the rear! I am old and SNEAKY AS A SNAKE!
    I snagged this magnet back in the day in case I had to travel in hostile territory!

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I picked up some mossy oak BRUSH pants & have been pairing with a game guard shirt. I really like the way the patterns look together for use aroumd the property. Should make pretty good camo for dove season too. Screenshot_20210516-112600_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210516-112628_DuckDuckGo.jpg

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Blue wranglers and tan denim wrangler shirt. Still and quite beats camouflage any day. Army surplus field jacket if it is cold.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom