• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    My son will be taking a new job in Mesquite and told me he is looking at homes in Plano or Frisco based on advice from others who used to live there. I told him thst he needs more current info since I know things have changed for the worse in that area over the past 5 - 10 years.

Can anyone provide some insight on best commute locations within 30 minutes of Mesquite. He is looking for single family home around $400K
    Military Camp

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    woooo 400k holy sh*t. Yea the county itself is overgrown and turning blue by the year unfortunately.

If I got a job in Mesquite, I would be looking at east or south of the metromess. Plano and Frisco are extremely expensive based on what I hear from my coworkers. Has he checked out Fate or Royse City yet? They are closer to Mesquite and probably cheaper

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    My stepson just bought a new home in Fate. Lot of building going on around Rockwall all the way to Caddo Mills.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    He won't get to Mesquite in 30 minutes from Frisco, and likely not Plano either unless he lives on the east side of town. There are some nice places on the east side of Plano, Rowlett, etc.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    As mentioned, Plano and especially Frisco is not close to Mesquite. He needs to get a map and start looking near Mesquite in that SW I-635 area. I would look just North of Forney, East of the lake or in Sunnyvale.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    My son will be taking a new job in Mesquite and told me he is looking at homes in Plano or Frisco based on advice from others who used to live there. I told him thst he needs more current info since I know things have changed for the worse in that area over the past 5 - 10 years.

Can anyone provide some insight on best commute locations within 30 minutes of Mesquite. He is looking for single family home around $400K
    Ponder, Rowlett, Rockwall

Top Bottom