• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    o was as left as the most left we have now, but knew he couldn't shove that shit down America's throat - so HAD to appear only a little left when in fact he is as commie as commie can be.

I don't give him credit as only being somewhat left, he is and was a full blown commie, but if he showed his hand he wouldn't have gotten as much destruction accomplished as he did.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    o was as left as the most left we have now, but knew he couldn't shove that shit down America's throat - so HAD to appear only a little left when in fact he is as commie as commie can be.

I don't give him credit as only being somewhat left, he is and was a full blown commie, but if he showed his hand he wouldn't have gotten as much destruction accomplished as he did.
    Could be.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE

The REAL leftist in that family was and is Michelle. Just be really glad that she doesn't run for president because MANY of the ProgLeft see her as a Savior, of sorts. I've long maintained that she pulled his strings and if given the actual power, it would make our heads spin . . .

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    The REAL leftist in that family was and is Michelle. Just be really glad that she doesn't run for president because MANY of the ProgLeft see her as a Savior, of sorts. I've long maintained that she pulled his strings and if given the actual power, it would make our heads spin . . .
    Do not count her out yet. She might be waiting for the current crop to spend their funds and crash and burn.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    I agree. I think she's the serious Communist of the family and is, apparently, beloved of the ProgLeft in all the polls as the most popular woman in America. SMDH
    Do you mean this women? Obama and Michele.PNG

Attachments

• Obama and Michele.PNG
      Obama and Michele.PNG
      64.5 KB · Views: 355
    Top Bottom