• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    The state school I went to in Missouri was less costly and public. About $30k for a 28 hour year including food and housing now. We averaged 20-21 hours PER semester when I went there. Took 168 for a BS. They have had to cut it back as people were going elsewhere. We were mostly farm and small town kids or working class kids from big cities. I expect it only cost me and my father about $35k for my BS. Books, tuition and partial living was scholarship and fellowship in grad school. New wife worked on campus for most of the rest. My parents furnished beef. Wife's skirts were short then but not mini.

cygunner,

UNDERSTOOD.

Fyi, I've never known if the customers thought my "dressed to order" live catfish were that GOOD or if the the men mostly liked looking at APRIL (She of the GREAT legs "clear out to yonder") in short-shorts & "crop top" & therefore nearly always bought ALL of our fish every day.
    (CHUCKLE).

yours, satx
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    okay.jpeg

chas019

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2019
    central texas
    THONGS??

When I was in college in the late 60s, mini-skirts got REALLY SHORT (AND the coats went "floor-sweeping" long), the "more daring coeds" wore nothing under their skirts & the really BOLD ones sometimes "put messages on" their arses.

LOL, satx
    probably in austin where you also ate chocolate coated bugs.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    probably in austin where you also ate chocolate coated bugs.

chas019,

NOPE. By the time that I was talking about I had already been EXPELLED from UT.
    (I got caught with a girl in SRD at 0300.)

yours, satx

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    When I went to the grocery store I was shocked to see college girls wearing thongs. I was stunned and thought for a minute that I was having a heart attack, but luckily I am still alive. I hope springtime is as hot in your city.
    very different now a days. I mean sex has always been there. Nothing wrong with enjoying sex, but seems the younger generation with the eeasy access women have to sex and sugar baby dating put more value as in "Men have to earn it" I am so glad i am not dating in my 20s now. There are still good girls out there but seems like much of hte goal almost is for women today to be as bad as men were in m y day like "If i guy can sleep wtih 100 girls and its ok i can" While its true a woman can do that most men wtih value would NOT think she was a good partner for anything but causal sex and maybe dating but not a mother of children.

Part of it is the fault of male and female nature. Women bang who they want Men its whoever let them. I mean online wtih tinder a girl that is 4 can have sex with a guy that is 9 but rarely is dating that way. Plus with modern feminism many women feel entitled and every guy young dating i feel avoid femi-nazis like the plague if you want to be happy. College is masculizing hte women and wussifying hte men and feminismis a BIG part of it.

Top Bottom