• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Heard a couple ads for it on the radio. I have had no dealings with the Collector's in Houston. Seems like a mixed bag from what I've read on TGTalk, Gonna have to go see for myself. Has anyone been there yet?

Hurley's Gold

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    A buddy of mine went and sent me a video. Can’t figure out how to upload it from my phone to here. here is a 1911 he sent that was there
    1662667045534.jpeg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Collectors Firearms has nice stuff. Never was part of the demographics they cater to, never bought anything there. They had their chances several times.

They could have sold me my Les Baer or some other high end 1911. They all spent their time trying to chat up my wife, who didn’t have any money.

Someone who probably knows said rich Mexican guys from Mexico whose wife is at the Galleria

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    Heard a couple ads for it on the radio. I have had no dealings with the Collector's in Houston. Seems like a mixed bag from what I've read on TGTalk, Gonna have to go see for myself. Has anyone been there yet?

Thanks for the info , sure is closer than Houston.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Collector's is expensive, but I believe they have every single gun that comes through their shop inspected and if needed/possible, repaired by their gunsmith. They also tend to have a LOT of stuff you are unlikely to ever see in another gun shop. To some, that's worth the mark up. It depends on how bad you want what they have.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    An invitation from the Old Man to the back room vault- is a most cherished memory. I got to hold the most beautiful firearm which I have seen, a personal weapon of Fredrick the Great. I have toured the best firearm museums in Europe. I have made a dozen or so buys from both the father and the son and never left with less than a fair deal, sometimes a great deal!

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    I was there at the end of August, and they had a 1911 "experimental" in the display case. A little funky looking, but the gun was literally 100 years old.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom