• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Anyone else watch it? I'm no Karate Kid nerd by anymeans. You may catch me singing, "you're the best!... around!..... nothings ever gonna get you down", but that's it.
    I blew threw 3 seasons in 4 days. It was funnier than expected with things like a girl getting front wedgied, dumb **** kids getting their asses beat, but best of all Johnnie Lawrence is the shit. Dumb as **** and talks like a high schooler, but damn is he funny. Told a cripple kid his legs are pussies. I mean c'mon lol.
    Anyways recommend 10/10
    Capitol Armory ad

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Yep, I watched all 3 seasons. Cheesy, but entertaining. The main characters are the original actors from the original Karate Kid, but 30 years older. Daniel LaRusso is somewhat of a dick and has me rooting for Johnny Lawrence. I think they are about to team up and kick John Kreese's ass next season.

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Yeah them teaming up is pretty obvious. The real mystery is how much more weight Samantha will gain. I've never seen such a chubby armed/back/waisted karate "athlete". They need recast that painfully unathletic bitch.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Yeah them teaming up is pretty obvious. The real mystery is how much more weight Samantha will gain. I've never seen such a chubby armed/back/waisted karate "athlete". They need recast that painfully unathletic bitch.
    24 yo playing a high schooler. Yeah, she's a bit chunky for a black belt.

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    One of the best shows I have seen in a long time. The perfect balance of nostalgia and good story telling. Not afraid of being politically incorrect, and in fact makes fun of virtue signaling culture. Season 4 has completed filming, and I can’t wait! Terry Silver returns apparently.

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    Wife and I BINGED it....absolutely love it! The soundtrack is pretty awesome too! Type in Cobra Kai on Spotify...you're welcome! LOL!

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    If this is the Neo Karate-Kid series...?
    Then I couldn't get through more than 2 episodes... and thought it was REALLY dumb.

All the simpler people at work that can't figure out how to signal and drive at the same time, love it...
    BUT they use iPhruity devices and subscribe to AppleTV, and EVERY ad on Youtube for AppleTV I saw was about gender/gay/underdog, OR mindless kid shows, AKA: nothing I want to watch. :D
    1624098579070.jpeg

"Screw who you want, it don't effect me, but we don't need a thousand terms for your sexuality." - **** your Feelings - Leigh Guest

Last edited:

BeatTheTunaUp

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    There is nothing apple related or gay themes in the show. In fact they make fun of a lot of that stuff. But oh well, tangents gonna gent

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    If this is the Neo Karate-Kid series...?
    Then I couldn't get through more than 2 episodes... and thought it was REALLY dumb.

All the simpler people at work that can't figure out how to signal and drive at the same time, love it...
    BUT they use iPhruity devices and subscribe to AppleTV, and EVERY ad on Youtube for AppleTV I saw was about gender/gay/underdog, OR mindless kid shows, AKA: nothing I want to watch. :D
    View attachment 262345
    "Screw who you want, it don't effect me, but we don't need a thousand terms for your sexuality." - **** your Feelings - Leigh Guest

So what you’re saying is: “Loved it! Two fruits up, snap, snap!” Come awwwwwn, that’s funny right there!

Top Bottom