CNN Ramping Up The Fear Tactics to Make Vaccination Inevitable

TheDan

4th Best Member
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Nov 11, 2008
Austin - Rockdale
I keep a 1% sterile solution (50ml) in the medicine cabinet for when the need arises.
General parasitic use a few times a year for my livestock but if I need it I have it.

The bottle usually has a 2 year shelf life printed on the package so $45 every 2 years if it never gets used up is pretty cheap.
I've always been curious to try the apple flavored one myself.

gll

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 22, 2016
I've always been curious to try the apple flavored one myself.
I know a USDA meat inspector, who fears exposure from the meat cutters, that uses the paste propylactically, but I think the purest, easiest to use, would be the 1% injectable for cattle. It's what I use for my sheep and goats... I used to squirt 1ml/100lbs into their mouths, but find it much easier to put on their corn at twice that dose per 100wt.

gll

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 22, 2016
I keep a 1% sterile solution (50ml) in the medicine cabinet for when the need arises.
General parasitic use a few times a year for my livestock but if I need it I have it.

The bottle usually has a 2 year shelf life printed on the package so $45 every 2 years if it never gets used up is pretty cheap.
500ml can be had for $100, and the expiration date is as bogus as most other meds expiration dates.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Feb 13, 2015
Rural Wise County, TX.
500ml can be had for $100, and the expiration date is as bogus as most other meds expiration dates.
I had some from 2010 and the guy at the feedstore said it might be a little weak but at double the dose it would likely work fine. I had some from 2015 and I bought a 50ml bottle a few months ago. Sealed up tight and it should be good for a long time.

easy rider

Spark Creator
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
Parents can exempt their kids from vaccines by claiming religious requirement or fear of autism side effects.
I'm sure that in the more authoritarian parts of America they'll be issued special armbands, or possibly something that can be sewed into their clothing.

TAZ

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 17, 2008
Round Rock
I'm sure that in the more authoritarian parts of America they'll be issued special armbands, or possibly something that can be sewed into their clothing.

You’d think so, but that’s not the case. They just let those “objectors” roam free with no second thought given. It’s only with ChicomFluV19 that the same liberal idiots are up in arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easy rider

Spark Creator
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
You’d think so, but that’s not the case. They just let those “objectors” roam free with no second thought given. It’s only with ChicomFluV19 that the same liberal idiots are up in arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Left unchecked it's probably coming. I will say I got a kick out of Ron DeSantis telling Biden off yesterday.

BBL

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Feb 8, 2021
TX
c2e5d198e55234ba0e27a5ab6c03d3f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Any chance you could PM me a copy of the letter? I'd love to send it to my employer and my friends would love to do the same!
All of us are getting unlawfully harassed (think HIPPA) to provide medical information to HR and we keep refusing and repeating to them that their requests are illegal.
I'd love to give them the right kind of letter so that they will finally STFU.

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom