• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Actually and funny story: I was riding shotgun and noticed a young couple walking holding hands. They looked a lot alike.

I mean, it IS Incestacada of the central valley region.

Total derailment time:

My senior year of high school I was in a long distance (50 miles) relationship with a girl who lived in Scotts Mills (east of Salem, SE of Woodburn) - tiny, tiny town. I was driving into town one day, and I had to do a double take. Walking along the edge of the road coming into town from the west was a whole family of dwarves/midgets/little people, whatever you wanna call 'em. There were six, IIRC.

I asked about it when I got to her place - shes like "Oh yeah, those are the XXX family. All midgets. And they go everywhere together."

And of course the town was so small, you walked pretty much everywhere, because everything was within a few blocks of one another. So everywhere they went, they went single file. And being midgets and afflicted with the normal midgety appearance - they all looked like one another. Maybe they were originally from Sweet Home or Incestacada, I dunno. At 6'4", I'm sure if I had approached them, we would've been recreating a scene from Gulliver or something.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    ninja-gear-nnight-goggles-300x162.jpg

Plus
    images (1).jpeg

Plus
    Plus
    images (2).jpeg