• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    I completed a transaction with a seller today and came back to post positive feedback, but can't find the thread. Does a post get deleted if items are sold? He had probably 6-8 guns on there, I picked up the S&W 6906 and the Saiga AK from him. He had several others that are still for sale AFAIK. I was still interested in the S&W 586.
    Guns International

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Does a post get deleted if items are sold?
    Certainly not automatically. Maybe you drove him crazy with your superior horse trading skills
    Seriously, maybe it was in the wrong subforum (you're looking in the wrong place), it got moved to the right subforum or more likely and has been happening frequently of late, it was deleted because the location was not in the thread title. Trace the user through your posts to them.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    If you look there are a ton of locked classifieds still listed. The OP can close a classified thread but I don't believe they can delete it. It should still be there unless a moderator deleted it.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    I still have his username and everything. I have searched for and can't find the thread. I was subscribed to it and it isn't under my subscriptions any more. It was mitchntx that I got them from. Wanted to give positive feedback as everything was as described (ok, maybe better since he realized he had more mags) and a smooth transaction.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I still have his username and everything. I have searched for and can't find the thread. I was subscribed to it and it isn't under my subscriptions any more. It was mitchntx that I got them from. Wanted to give positive feedback as everything was as described (ok, maybe better since he realized he had more mags) and a smooth transaction.

+1 for mitchntx, I've dealt with him, great guy. As for your question I think I remember seeing that thread locked so it could have gotten deleted, not positive if you have to link the thread to give positive feedback or it's just an option, might try PM'ing him.

Top Bottom