• ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Does anyone here like classical music?

I enjoy listening to it throughout the work day.

Generally listen to Bach, Mozart, and Vivaldi, and sometimes Telemann, Handel, and some others.
    DK Firearms

brainiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    Love it; listening to it right now. Sirius satellite has three classical stations. Before that, WRR from Dallas.

My favorites: Wagner, Rimsky-Korsakov, Debussy, Verdi, Handel, Vaughn Williams, Bach

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    My family is eclectic.The only music we will not listen too is rap.Don't get me wrong,I used to love the older stuff but everything nowadays is about killing cops,drugs or abusing women.My favorite classical composer is definitely Mozart.

oldnbald

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Abilene, Texas
    I will listen to just about any kind of music, except progressive jazz, hip hop, rap, etc. I grew up with "hillbilly" music, but when my wife and I started dating in the 50s, she refused to listen to "hillbilly" and I refused to listen to classical, so we settled on the rock and roll that was becoming so popular then. My wife being a piano teacher for 40 years, gradually acclimated me to the pleasures of Classical Music. I particularly love the Romantid period. Also like SOME opera - Love Puccini's "Madama Butterfly".

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I like classical, though I never really listen to it normally. I can listen to just about anything except for reggae, bluegrass and maybe a few other things. Personally I prefer rock, classic rock, and have really taken a liking to some "electronic music"/techno. I've found electronic music to be incredibly cool in that there is such a wide variety and many times you can find elements of a wide variety of other music types mixed in such as classical, jazz, blues, etc.

ambidextrous1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I listen to classical music a lot, mostly via XM Satellite, but also through two local FM stations. El Paso also has a symphony orchestra, but I'm ashamed to say I haven't attended a live concert in the four years I've lived here.

I enjoy music from the 18th, 19th and 20th Century; symphonies, concertos, string ensembles, soloists & choral works.

To paraphrase Will Rogers, "I've mever heard a composer I didn't like".

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom