Capitol Armory ad

Civilian Active Shooter Response - Combative Weapon Solutions Austin, TX June 2013

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Still have a few seats left for the Civilian Active Shooter Response class in a couple of weeks. If you are a CHL carrier, then I can not think of a good reason to miss this class. This class is geared for you! We will cover legal issues, response options, and lots of stress induced scenario training. The class will definitely be a problem solving while under stress class and will challenge you mentally and physically. Here is where learning what to do and not to do, can mean the difference in you taking care of a real life situation or making it worse. This will be the only Active Shooter Response class for this year. Don't be like the others that see the class AAR and video to only say "I wish I had made that, it looks like that was a great class." After months of contributing to the forum, lets see who will be the first forum member to attend a CWS class! Flyer and sign up info is in the link below.
    http://www.tacticalfirearmstraining...2012/09/Civilian-Active-Shooter-Response1.png

Lee Vernon
    CEO
    email-75.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

Top Bottom