• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    1992 Grade 1 Citori, Invector Plus system, Ported 26" barrels, 2 3/4. In excellent condition with small nick in the fore stock. Unique serial ending NY1B3 (unable to find the identifier 1B3 to tell what model this gun is). Comes with Browning case and 2 chokes. Asking $1500. Prefer local Austin area sale. 002.jpg
    Lynx Defense

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    I believe the 1b3 means "12 ga skeet"
    I called Browning and was told it was a trap gun. It also has the same fore end as the current trap gun models and is similar to GTI but with shorter barrel (26 vice the 28). Cannot find an exact match in any of the Standard Catalogs I have.

Hondo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    The F in DFW
    I called Browning and was told it was a trap gun. It also has the same fore end as the current trap gun models and is similar to GTI but with shorter barrel (26 vice the 28). Cannot find an exact match in any of the Standard Catalogs I have.

That's unusual, I have never heard of/seen a production 26" trap gun. This is where I got my info from...........https://store.bluebookinc.com/info/PDF/Firearm/Serialize.pdf

Either way good luck with the sale

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Well I have no experience with either trap or skeet so went to the manufacturers info page, was unable to get complete info so called and was referred to their historian who gave me the info I have listed. Did check out the ref you indicated (thanks for that) and it does list the 1B3 as a skeet gun however the fore stock on all the skeet guns are different than the fore stock on this one... SO, it could either be a custom skeet or a custom trap??? Regardless, it is an excellent shotgun, just not one I will ever use and therefore up for sale.

Again, thanks for the info and TY for the luck.

Top Bottom