• ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I'll be spending Christmas in Texas. The wife, dog, and me will be arriving in Silsbee on December 22 and heading back to SC on the 29th or 30th. We'll be staying with some of the wife's family while there. We're going to check out the Silsbee/Lumberton/Beaumont area with plans on moving by spring 2020.

It's right at 1100 miles one way, I'm not looking forward to the drive. We would fly but I don't have anyone that I really trust to look after our little girl for that long. So, she's going with us. It's gonna be a long trip with not a lot of time to sightsee on the way down and back. However, I will be very close to the new Buc-ee's in Robertsdale, AL and I'll have to stop there. I know, it's not in Texas, but it's a Buc-ee's.

Looking forward to the visit and really looking forward to becoming a permanent resident of the Lone Star State. I already like Billy Joe Shaver and Ray Wylie Hubbard so I have kinda little bit of a head start.
    DK Firearms

hoghunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Bu-cees is the best thing that ever happen to a road trip! Their venison sausage & Garlic jerky beats most places to stop for meals other then Bu-cees!
    But they won't put squeeze's at the gas pumps so you clean your windshield. Doubt he'll have many bugs in December but it's nice to be able to clean your windshield on a road trip.

Top Bottom