Christians: Prayers please

Buffalois

TGT Supporter
Mar 18, 2021
Bend, OR
My wife and I have so very much to be thankful for. My granddaughter (our first grandchild) was born just one week ago. We brought her home to care for her tonight. My daughter and SIL needed a break.

My wife and I believe there is some post-partum depression, along with a severe lack of sleep, and they have an appointment with professionals Wednesday. Please include in your prayers; strength and energy for my daughter Ashley and son-in-law Rueben, and health for our granddaughter Camilla

<><
Done. Bless you all.

GMA8877

Aug 12, 2019
Dallas/Fort Worth
My wife and I have so very much to be thankful for. My granddaughter (our first grandchild) was born just one week ago. We brought her home to care for her tonight. My daughter and SIL needed a break.

My wife and I believe there is some post-partum depression, along with a severe lack of sleep, and they have an appointment with professionals Wednesday. Please include in your prayers; strength and energy for my daughter Ashley and son-in-law Rueben, and health for our granddaughter Camilla

<><
Praying for Asley, Rueben, and Camilla for peace that surpasses all human understanding and healing both mentally and physically

AgedWarrior

May 30, 2021
Lamb County, TX
New here…just saw this.
Father, just as you have given deliverance through faith by your grace, we ask now that you would grant peace and strength to a mom and her devoted husband so they might raise up their children in righteousness. And please grant to those devoted grandparents a special measure of joy with peace and strength so as to bless their children and grandchildren. Thanking you Father for hearing our prayers and for your gracious response to them. In Jesus name. Amen!

FredL

Jun 13, 2021
Mathis TX

<><
I have prayed, with certainty, that the Lord will resolve the situation soon and that Ashley, Rueben and especially Camilla would be nurtured by the Holy Spirit and granted that victory of life and peace that will enable them to serve the Lord both now and evermore. FredL+

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
I have prayed, with certainty, that the Lord will resolve the situation soon and that Ashley, Rueben and especially Camilla would be nurtured by the Holy Spirit and granted that victory of life and peace that will enable them to serve the Lord both now and evermore. FredL+
Welcome to the Forum

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics