Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    My OPINION is to TMYOB & leave everyone else free to mind their business, too.
    Threads are supposed to be conversations. If everyone who wants to talk about a subject just starts their own thread, everyone will be talking to themselves. That's not how conversations work. That's not how forums work.

Also, the way people interact with the forum varies. If you're interested in a subject, it's generally easier to find a productive conversation if there's just one thread. This varies with software and platform but it is generally the case that the creation of too many threads pushes active conversations off the first page where most people look to interact with the forum. That's part of the reason why we have a rule against excessive thread creation.

If you need further info, feel free to PM me.
    Capitol Armory ad

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    Threads are supposed to be conversations. If everyone who wants to talk about a subject just starts their own thread, everyone will be talking to themselves. That's not how conversations work. That's not how forums work.

Also, the way people interact with the forum varies. If you're interested in a subject, it's generally easier to find a productive conversation if there's just one thread. This varies with software and platform but it is generally the case that the creation of too many threads pushes active conversations off the first page where most people look to interact with the forum. That's part of the reason why we have a rule against excessive thread creation.

If you need further info, feel free to PM me.
    Good post Ben

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    BLM folks love them the f word.

F em.

Would not be my first choice, but a 22lr fired at close range into the gut, can do some damage and probably back an attacker off.

Probably not a drugged one, or a motivated or crazed attacker.

That's why I carry this:

1620315183102.png

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Don't belittle 22 rimfires. It's reportedly choice of assigns. Anything is always better than nothing.
    Cain killed Able with a rock.

To repeat what I posted earlier, Robert F. Kennedy was assassinated in 1968 by Sirhan Sirhan using an Iver Johnson revolver chambered in .22LR. And President Reagan was shot and almost killed by John Hinkley, also using a .22LR revolver. Reagan was hit with a ricochet, but three others (including James Brady) were shot, each with a single round, and each put immediately onto the ground, seriously wounded.

Top Bottom