• Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    A Theory about Libya and other puny Nations |

Published August 23, 2011 | By Dsparil

Not actual news, but a simple theory I considered:
    Well Moammar Ghaddafi is on his way out. People around the world are cheering that his brutal dictatorship is coming to an end. Everyone is hailing that Libya is now on its way to being a democratic society. So far it has cost America $896 million dollars to sink our claws into the ongoings over there. Libya is a nation that has pretty much been a non-issue for America other than the terrorism sponsorship which Ghadaffi has intentionally stopped since 9-11 due to military backlash from America in other countries. So why the interest in Libya?
    If you look back at Libya and how Ghadaffi has managed to secure his finances and national resources, he invested heavily in Gold and Silver. Here’s a simple fact: financial resources around the world are diminishing due to the continuing collapse of the American dollar. Right now the people who are going to emerge on the higher end of things once the dust settles in this global depression are the ones who were wise enough to invest in commodities with universal value. Iraq ,Venezuela and Iran also did the same. We’ve been questioning why we invaded Iraq and it hadn’t occured to me before until now, but another reason may be the same reason I’m going to give now for Libya.
    I’m going to be able to support this concept with circumstancial evidence only so it may or may not be true but I think I’m close in my assessment of things going on with these countries.
    Countries like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan invested way more in the American dollar than they did in commodities like Gold and Silver. Like America, they’ve managed to put themselves heavily in debt. Saudi Arabia is already controlled by the U.S. so its gold reserves are a non-issue to Globalist interests. However, there are rogue countries like Libya, Venezuela(in South America but the effect is the same and is the reason why the U.S. is attempting to undermine and subvert these countries) and Iraq that also invested heavily in the precious metals.
    As the world plummets into depression, part of keeping dominance, despite being in bad condition, is to make sure subordinate and rival countries are in even worse condition. The U.S. has a little over 8,000 tons of gold in its reserve which is an ungodly amount. The problem is as the world economy continues to crash, our ability to “intervene” overseas is going to disappear. America is going to be more concerned with keeping itself intact and not splitting due to insurrection and unrest and is also going to be focused on the Russian threat. In other words, when the world hits rock bottom, it’s going to be a free for all and there will be only so many things the U.S. can focus on. World War 3 is looking more and more probable with each passing day. If it does come to pass, the major nations are going to end up fighting it out for dominance. The thing that gold and silver are going to allow for in this situation is for small nations, that were originally petty and insignificant during the American dollar’s dominance in the world, is the chance to rise in power and secure a foothold in their respective regions. These nations were unable to do this during America’s global reign with the dollar as the world reserve currency. We had the power and the resources to intervene anywhere we wanted. That is now going away.
    The value of Gold and Silver is rising and what can be purchased with it is greatly expanding. In other words, the amount of resources that can be obtained is expanding as well as the limit to what nations can do. He who has the gold makes the rules. The Middle East has always been a place of great turbulence. Rulers are always competing for control. Due to America and the Bankers sinking their claws into the affairs of various nations in the Middle East, Middle Eastern citizens (muslim extremists) have united in their focus on America as being a “Great Satan.” Many Islamic Fundamentalists in so-called rogue states have shifted their focus to America but have not been able to do more other than vent their frustration. That has the very real possibility of changing in the near future.
    Nations like Saudi Arabia(whose “royal family” is hanging on by a thread) and Pakistan have various nuclear resources courtesy of America and Russia. They also possess the ability to deliver these weapons to target destinations. As the value of Gold and Silver increases, the ability of nations like Libya and Iraq to have waged war against neighboring nations, that they view as under the influence and control of the Bilderberg and the Bankers, and seize their resources was increasing. While the Bankers were focused on biggers targets and issues like the conflict with Russia and its influence in the world(as it is not part of the Banking Cartel), smaller countries like Libya would have had the ability to topple American-influenced regimes in the region and seize their assests. This would also have affected trade with America and Europe.
    The Banking Cartel knows it is eventually going to have to square off against Russia for world dominance as the global economy crashes. The last thing they want is for a pitiful third world country to suddenly grow into a legitimate threat and attack them from the side while they’re focus is elsewhere. In a well played game of global chess, Globalist interests made sure that these regimes were toppled to avoid this. It is no secret that many Arabic nations hold America and Europe in contempt and want retribution. Seizing control of Modern weaponry in nations like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia would be a critical component to waging war against America and the European Bankers as an act of revenge. If these nations were to topple the American-controlled nations in the Middle East and they unified together against the Bankers, it would have been a devastating blow to them while they were more focused on the economic conflict with Russia. Russia and the Banking Cartel are currently getting ready to fight it out as to who is going to have global dominance. China and most of Asia are too heavily tied into the dollar and the Banking Cartel. Russia has been quickly dumping the dollar and investing in precious metals as a means to fight influence from the Bankers. China is, however, quickly shifting its allegiance towards Russia. In 2008 Russia attempted to get China to join with it to dump the dollar as a world reserve currency. They declined back then, but it looks as if they have accepted now. If you notice, China is also encouraging its people to stock up on precious metals as quickly as possible. China is also working very hard towards construction of a blue-water Navy. If China moves away from the European Bankers and sides with Russia it’ll be the perfect setup for World War 3 with Russia in the lead.
    Russia’s military right now is in a pathetic state but if Russia begins cracking down on its mandatory conscription laws, which it seems to be doing with Chechnya an Georgia as excuses, that can change very quickly. The Russia military today was a depleted and corrupt entity composed mainly of the idiotic, the simple and the corrupt. It was composed really no more of simple idiots and criminals. Medvedev and his administration are working very hard to reform the Russia military and restore it. I think we can expect to see China make the first move with Russia pulling the strings. Assuming that China was ever our friend has been a very dangerous illusion for the U.S. The Chinese always have been very Machiavellianism and have had little interest in making true friends out of European Nations or America. To them we were just a financial asset that is now drying up. The conflict is going to be a brutal one and the last thing the Globalists wanted is a bunch of fundamentalists from unified Middle-East nations blind-siding them.
    If I were Russia, I probably would attack America and Europe while they’re in a state of unrest and civil conflict too. Plenty of resources to seize and dominate. For years, various power-brokers have attempted to install world governments and every time they’ve failed. This may actually be the key to successfully pulling it off. Only it’ll be Russia in charge, not the European Bankers.
    There’s more to say, and yes I have left a bit out, but I have to stop here. I could probably write an entire book on this.
    Capitol Armory ad

Top Bottom