• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LabRat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    DFW
    My wife and I had the Chinese virus in late December...ruined Christmas.
    A pic of Hitlery would shrivel the The Wad if he was alive.

The exhaustion or tiredness is the most difficult part...just no energy to do anything.

We're recovering, but it's a damn long row to hoe. I hate the morons who developed this virus.
    Hope they burn in hell.
    Texas SOT

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I likely had it but I WAS NOT GOING TO GET TESTED AND ADD TO THE HYSTERIA!!!!!!!!!!

Lost taste and smell, had a 102.9 temp and then next day 101.2, then back up again.

Still had to get up everyday to put out hay for the animals and fill water troughs.
    Not bad that I only get sick about once every 8 or 10 years. (I'll live)

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    I tested positive 3 weeks ago but the clinic that did the test prescribed nothing. I called my doctor & he basically said "Well, good luck." Wasn't bad for 3 days then it got scary. Night chills felt like I was sleeping on ice in a meat locker. Fever, sweats, achy muscles, coughing up phlegm, short of breath. That was the sickest I've ever been in my life. I thought I might die for 3 straight days. Luckily a relative sent us info on a good COVID-19 doctor & we went & got lots of meds. Doctor said had I not seen her I would have died. Oxygen level was 87. Hydroxychloroquine was miraculous. By night my symptoms were 90% gone. Next day 100% gone. Lungs cleared in 3 days. Hydroxychloroquine has been politicized. It works. I'm proof. But because Trump recommended it the left claims it's useless. Also, Albuterol Sulfate helps control inflammation of the lungs. It's an inhaler safely used for years by people with asthma. Doctor gave me that too & chelated zinc & steroid shot.

If I may ask how much of the medicine a day did you have to take.
    My wife is looking into all kinds of stuff just in case.

BABBALOU1956

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2021
    Lewisville
    If I may ask how much of the medicine a day did you have to take.
    My wife is looking into all kinds of stuff just in case.
    200 MG Hydroxychloroquine twice daily for a week then once daily for 2 more weeks.
    50 MG Chelated Zinc twice daily, not sure how long but I have a full bottle still.
    20 MG Prednisone twice daily for 2 weeks.
    250 MG Azithromycin once daily 3 weeks.
    2 squirts of Albuterol Sulfate (inhaler) every 4-6 hours 3 weeks. Each squirt is 90 MCG.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    200 MG Hydroxychloroquine twice daily for a week then once daily for 2 more weeks.
    50 MG Chelated Zinc twice daily, not sure how long but I have a full bottle still.
    20 MG Prednisone twice daily for 2 weeks.
    250 MG Azithromycin once daily 3 weeks.
    2 squirts of Albuterol Sulfate (inhaler) every 4-6 hours 3 weeks. Each squirt is 90 MCG.

Thanks for the info.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I likely had it but I WAS NOT GOING TO GET TESTED AND ADD TO THE HYSTERIA!!!!!!!!!!

Lost taste and smell, had a 102.9 temp and then next day 101.2, then back up again.

Still had to get up everyday to put out hay for the animals and fill water troughs.
    Not bad that I only get sick about once every 8 or 10 years. (I'll live)
    I had something suspiciously similar back in February of last year, but there weren't tests then and I'm NOT going to take one, or give them my DNA for antibodies...

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I had it in Oct. When I first tested positive I took HCQ, azithromycin and zinc for 5 days and did OK. After I finished the medication (5 days) I started having low grade fevers and chills. At about two weeks I had some shortness of breath and went to the ER and was admitted. They gave me some steroids and I felt better right away. They gave me convalescent plasma and I went home after 3 days with steroids and a couple inhalers. It took me a few weeks to return to normal. I have multiple comorbidities and I hate to think what might have happened if I hadn't had the HCQ.

My daughter tested positive the same time I did and her only symptom was loss of her sense of taste. My wife had no symptoms and tested negative. Then at the end of December my wife tested positive after being exposed at church. Her symptoms were nasal congestion, cough and fever. Her only medication was tylenol for fever and she was back at work in two weeks.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Everybody reacts to the disease a little differently, but generally speaking, there's a common pattern you can see from what survivors are posting. Fever and really miserable for three or four days, miserable with up and down low-grade fever for maybe 10 days, then general tiredness that seems to last a while afterwards. Vitamin D, zinc, Albuterol, steroids, HQC, and antibiotics all seem to help, either in dealing with the disease or preventing secondary infections. Monitor oxygen levels to see if you need hospitalization.

By the way, that idiot pretending to be president signed an order the other day to prevent people from referring to COVID-19 as "China Virus" or "Wuhan flu".

As for those who desire vaccination, I understand talking to some friends of mine that it's extremely hard to get through on the phone to make an appointment. They tried and tried in Houston, but then some friends told them that they went to Cleveland and had no problem. It took my friends a while to get through on the phone, but they made an appointment and when they got to the place, there was no line and nobody waiting. They got their shots, then the nurse made them sit there for half an hour to make sure they didn't have a reaction. (They didn't, but it's more than a little scary that this precaution is necessary.) They made an appointment to come back next month for the second dose.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I-MASK+ Prophylaxis & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19

BABBALOU1956

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2021
    Lewisville
    Something I forgot to mention. My doctor said this virus feeds on sugar. The higher your blood sugar the harder it hits you. It hits diabetics hardest. I'm diabetic. I'm on a pure protein diet for 3 weeks now. No carbohydrates or sugar. 3 bites of food every 3 hours morning to bedtime. I'm quarantined until my blood sugar drops from 130 to 99. 3 weeks in & 1 more to go. I hope. I don't want to spend my last years a prisoner of my own house. Next doctor appt is Feb 9.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    My wife got her first Moderna shot Tuesday and I’ll get mine Monday.
    I had signed her up first with FHS the night before, and when I went back immediately to sign myself in, the calendar was full until this next week.
    People must be flooding that sign in site.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Guess I upset the forum police. If this bothers any of the mods because it’s “redundant” or in the wrong place, I apologize. Please feel free to delete it or move it to where it should go and dole out whatever punishment you see fit.
    Before blaming others, feel free to explain how your subject reaches the "TGT Topics ONLY" standard.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Before blaming others, feel free to explain how your subject reaches the "TGT Topics ONLY" standard.

Relax Karen, I didn’t blame anybody. Told the moderators to do whatever they thought necessary. Wasn’t sure where to post, and I guess I didn’t research enough to do it right. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gll

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Relax Karen, I didn’t blame anybody. Told the moderators to do whatever they thought necessary. Wasn’t sure where to post, and I guess I didn’t research enough to do it right. Sorry!
    See #33, again.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    See #33, again.

Ok?
    Again, I didn’t blame anybody. And, you are right. I was way out of line. My topic met absolutely no “TGT topics only” standard. I deserve punishment! If you need me for anything else, I’ll be in the REAL beer flu thread, admiring Gods greatest creation! Oh no, I just realized, I’m not 100% sure that adheres to the TGT Topics only” rule! DAMN!!!!!!!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Guess I upset the forum police. If this bothers any of the mods because it’s “redundant” or in the wrong place, I apologize. Please feel free to delete it or move it to where it should go and dole out whatever punishment you see fit.

Thread moved to off-topic section.

Your are hereby sentenced to a clubbing by the forum police. May god have mercy on your soul.

Top Bottom