• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Took a major nap at some point this morning woke up hungry with breakfast dishes still in the sink. Needed to eat this left over chili.I added a few slices of American cheese & Cheese its to mellow it out a bit
    Target Sports

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpeg
      thumbnail.jpeg
      105.4 KB · Views: 49

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    While I have always advocated "NO BEANS" in chili, I no longer g.a.s.!

If you want beans or potatoes or asparagus or fill in the fk-ing blank in YOUR chili...have at it.

Chili fascists can go to hell!

I'm putting 'maca-fk-ing-roni' in my next batch of chili and if you have a stroke because I want 'maca-fk-ing-roni' in my chili...GOOD, die chili fascist!

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I don't care what anybody puts in their chili, as long as they identify their chili as having that something in it...

Chili with macaroni is chili with macaroni or chilimac... chili with beans is chili with beans...

Don't tell me we are having chili and then disappoint me!

I'd really rather have carne guisada anyway... no beans in that, ever! The danger there is potatoes! Carne guisada doesn't have potatoes!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I watch a lot of cooking shows.

In one, a chef of great repute, was a non-traditionalist when cooking almost anything.

He inspired my looking at cooking in a way that doesn't require absolutist recipe thinking when cooking...but some other chefs find his rebellious attitude...outrageous.

His approach to cooking...whatever...can be to YOUR taste, which for some is antithetical, but so what?

Cook up whatever the way YOU like and if doing so chaps the azz off others...GOOD!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Lately, I've been watching a lot of competitive cooking shows.

Sadly, instead of the group competing with other 'normal' people, they must have a tranny and a flamboyant gay and or other super lefty looking people i.e., weird punctures of jewelry here and there, all tatted up to the max, pink hair, odd jewelry...and here and there a token 'normal'...Jesus wept...

So, when I turn on the tube to watch these 'fun cooking' shows, if I see a cast of weirdos...I just move on...I don't care to see a guy sporting a beard and wearing a g-d skirt or some other obnoxious gay this or that...nope, I'm normal...seeing mental defectives paraded as heroes is disgusting...

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    No he most certainly did not. Beanless chili is a topping for fritos and hot dogs. My personal mix is 4 lbs of meat, 2 cans of chili beans, 2 cans extra hot Rotel tomatoes, paste, and a mix kit, usually 2 alarm.

That's dog food......."mix kit"???

Dude - 'round here, we use our own seasoning.......not some store bought, yankee-assed shit........

LOL

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom