• ...and so much more!
  • Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Not sure where to post-
    got a friend looking for work and I suggested a driving position but can't find it on the Chesapeake website. Hoping someone could help me help him out.

The lady that mentioned the job to me a little while back said they had an office in Pearsall Texas, and essentially what she did was drive a bus/van to take an oil crew to their site, and take the end o shift guys back. Can't for the life of me remember what the name of the position was or who it was with.

If anyone knows, please et back to me! I'll lock this thread when found.
    Capitol Armory ad

Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Sorry for the double post, the subsidiary company to Chesapeake, Performance Technologies, is the company the job was with. Anyone have any idea what the name of the specific job would be?

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I don't want to thread-jack too much but I have had Chesapeake as a client several times throughout the years and they've screwed me by not paying invoices on time (anywhere near on time) each time and when they did pay it was only after fighting them over each and every point on the invoice. The only way I would do any work for Chesapeake at this point is if they were the last energy company on earth and even then I'd probably choose to change industries.

Anywhoo... I do legal work so I have no experience with them as a driver. Continue thread and forgive my rant.

Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Haha, I appreciate the honesty TXAR, I'll pass on your sentiments, but if anyone does know the specific name of that particular job, I'd still like to know, to pass it on!

Pinlifter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    DFW
    Haha, I appreciate the honesty TXAR, I'll pass on your sentiments, but if anyone does know the specific name of that particular job, I'd still like to know, to pass it on!

Where I work they're called "Crew Van Driver"...

They drive me to and from my train... not sure about the oilfield, but ours are contracted to the lowest bidder... they hire half wits and social rejects then keep them in line with continuous fear of losing their job.

They pay an absurdly low wage and harass the drivers nonstop. Several are fired every day for stupid little things like not opening and closing the doors for the crew members.

I really hope Chesapeak has better contractors, but our contractors (PTI and Renzenberger) are horrible.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I've got an app out with them, and I'm just waiting to hear something. I want this one very badly. All I know is that I've been told to just keep checking their website. Best of luck to you.

Top Bottom