• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Coach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2023
    Dallas
    Hello, long time lurker, first time poster!

Bounced around the US a lot due to work, hopefully, Texas is the last stop because I'm not sure I can do another cross-country move. I didn't get into firearms until my mid-20s, but now, the importance of the RTKBA has played a huge factor in deciding where I want to live and raise a family. Some quick facts:

• Currently, most of my collection is "practical," but in the past I did collect milsurps because of historical interest and living in a ban state locked me out of all the cool stuff anyway. Sadly, moving around has forced me to downsize and I'm down to just a pre-Pearl Harbor Garand now.
    • I have attended about 6 Appleseed shoots (and only qualified Rifleman once) and would like to get into more competitive shooting
    • I have not hunted before, but would like to give it a shot someday
    • I was a part owner of a gun shop in the Seattle area, someday I think I'd like to try it again as a kitchen table FFL
    • Buying a handgun in a WalMart parking lot is on my Texas bucketlist. I've lived mostly in blue states where this wasn't legal and I just want to be able to say that I did.
    Looking forward to getting to know my fellow TGTers! If you'll excuse me, I'm headed straight to the Classifieds section.
    Welcome.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom