• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • True Manufacturing

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    Hey everyone - this isn't strictly survival gear but everyone needs a great bottle opener and this is it:

My TruePop shark opener is cut from 1/4" 6061, tumbled smooth, hand-polished by me, then finished with a paracord lanyard in your choice of one of 8 colors.

You can use code SPRING15 for 15% off until Friday at midnight.

Cheers!

sharks1.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Hey everyone - this isn't strictly survival gear but everyone needs a great bottle opener and this is it:

My TruePop shark opener is cut from 1/4" 6061, tumbled smooth, hand-polished by me, then finished with a paracord lanyard in your choice of one of 8 colors.

You can use code SPRING15 for 15% off until Friday at midnight.

Cheers!

View attachment 258227

View attachment 258228
    Does it do anything else?......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    You could thin the nose down and make it a flat head screw driver, or make it a thin hammer head and have a cross head driver. If you made it a tad larger, you could put a 10mm hex into it in the head. You can never have enough 10mm wrenches, even if its got a short handle.

All sorts of additional functionality could be added. It is indeed a cool looking bottle opener, but it could be ever better with a few tweaks :laughing:

I have two bottle openers on me - they're part of multi tools I carry. I have a bottle/can opener in my Leatherman OHT, and there's a bottle opener built into my CRKT Eat'n'Tool (which yes, I have gotten a lot of use out of as an eating utensil, before anyone asks!)

True Manufacturing

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    You could thin the nose down and make it a flat head screw driver, or make it a thin hammer head and have a cross head driver. If you made it a tad larger, you could put a 10mm hex into it in the head. You can never have enough 10mm wrenches, even if its got a short handle.

All sorts of additional functionality could be added. It is indeed a cool looking bottle opener, but it could be ever better with a few tweaks :laughing:

I have two bottle openers on me - they're part of multi tools I carry. I have a bottle/can opener in my Leatherman OHT, and there's a bottle opener built into my CRKT Eat'n'Tool (which yes, I have gotten a lot of use out of as an eating utensil, before anyone asks!)

Fair enough. I'll consider those things. I'm reluctant to get into making multi-tools but I suspect that's what the market has been conditioned to expect now so maybe I'm behind the curve

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Fair enough. I'll consider those things. I'm reluctant to get into making multi-tools but I suspect that's what the market has been conditioned to expect now so maybe I'm behind the curve

Ah I was yanking the chain a bit - but a version with some additional functionality to it would no doubt also sell out. IF you do do that, I'd seriously consider a 10mm hex head somewhere in it, because of the ubiquitous nature of the use of 10mm bolts especially in machinery and engines.

Top Bottom