• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Yes you need to make sure you have cell phone reception but you should be able to get ATT or Verizon in most places. My cameras have LiOn battery and have always been 100% charged over last 6 mos. With the app you can see what your reception looks like. The bottom one is at my house, 90%. The one in the field frequently says 25% but works great. In 6 months I had to restart the camera once. The quality of the pix on the micro sd is great, the quality on what they send to your phone is usable.
    Copy of IMG_2812.PNG

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    With how much some of these units are plus the service to use them, I do suggest looking at solar powered outdoor security cameras that come with free software and utilize your internet for remote access. It’s all the same shit these days just one has a Camo shell and looks like a game cam the other doesn’t but still gets triggered as far as 80 feet out.

Sometimes security cams need to be visible to prevent crime.

Kayt00

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    North DFW
    I've been using a Stealthcam and a Moultrie with a Spypoint cell link unit tied to it. Both work pretty well though I have had to reboot the Moultrie/Spypoint combo once or twice because it simply stopped sending pictures.
    1623104242228.jpg
    spypoint.jpg

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I've been using a Stealthcam and a Moultrie with a Spypoint cell link unit tied to it. Both work pretty well though I have had to reboot the Moultrie/Spypoint combo once or twice because it simply stopped sending pictures. View attachment 260726 View attachment 260728
    Are you able to update the firmware in the Spypoint? They just came out with a new firmware for my Spypoint camera.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I'm not sure, I'll check it when I head out there this weekend to deal with the hogs some more.
    Need to check it at SPYPOINT. On my camera you bring the new firmware on a microsd card. Don’t know how they do it on your unit. Supposed to improve cell phone connectivity.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Solar. The GSM modem pulls too much power for AAs.

Kayt00

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    North DFW
    Need to check it at SPYPOINT. On my camera you bring the new firmware on a microsd card. Don’t know how they do it on your unit. Supposed to improve cell phone connectivity.
    I'll check it out, on my other camera the update was done through the app on my phone. That was damn handy.

Top Bottom