• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    There should be severe punishments for publishing lies. They love to use the whole “shouting fire in a movie theater” for limits on freedom of speech, but one group of people can print whatever the hell they want without any repercussions

Depends on what it is... They can print whatever they want about public figures just short of slander. They are fair game. But others, like the kid against the Indian, can sue for big $$. And stuff like this does come at a price in viewership... remember when they got caught faking car gas tanks blowing up?

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Ironic, since the Project Veritas video showed their guy bragging about getting Trump out.
    Now, all they have left is Fredo and Mr Potatohead.

Don Lemon recently gave an interview on their viewership being down, and he said he was proud to have gotten Trump out and it was worth his job to do it. I'd ask who the hell he thinks he is, but I think we all know already. He's a cocksucker.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The media is the biggest enemy of the American citizen.
    Lets call them what they actually are the propaganda arm of the communist party! The constant orange man bad is now morphed into all white people bad on most all propaganda channels.

This crap was Barry & the Mooch's agenda from the get go. Trump slowed it down, but the new ruling junta are just rolling out version 4.0!

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Lets call them what they actually are the propaganda arm of the communist party! The constant orange man bad is now morphed into all white people bad on most all propaganda channels.

This crap was Barry & the Mooch's agenda from the get go. Trump slowed it down, but the new ruling junta are just rolling out version 4.0!

It's not going to end well for anybody. They think they can foment chaos and institute Marxism out of the ashes........ NOT!!!

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Although most dictatorships attempt to confiscate weapons early, they ALL first subvert the citizens through propaganda . America wasbrought into the Spanish American War via Yellow Journalism , Neither Hitler nor Goring were the most influential Nazis, that was the minister of propaganda Joseph Goebels.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Depends on what it is... They can print whatever they want about public figures just short of slander. They are fair game. But others, like the kid against the Indian, can sue for big $$. And stuff like this does come at a price in viewership... remember when they got caught faking car gas tanks blowing up?
    Yea I meant criminally liable. Like jeff zucker gets lit on fire in a town square somewhere for trying to subvert our country

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Don Lemon recently gave an interview on their viewership being down, and he said he was proud to have gotten Trump out and it was worth his job to do it. I'd ask who the hell he thinks he is, but I think we all know already. He's a cocksucker.
    He is literally a cocksucker too. Who would have known that homeboys favorite flavor is vanilla

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Don Laysmen recently gave an interview on their viewership being down, and he said he was proud to have gotten Trump out and it was worth his job to do it. I'd ask who the hell he thinks he is, but I think we all know already. He's a cocksucker.
    FIFY

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Yea I meant criminally liable. Like jeff zucker gets lit on fire in a town square somewhere for trying to subvert our country

I understood you.... keep dreaming. Nothing the media does results in criminal charges. Remember that pesky lil think called the First Amendment? They can abuse it all they want, that's just reality. But I wish it would happen the way you said, let the people mete out justice!!!

Reactions: MTA

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    There should be severe punishments for publishing lies. They love to use the whole “shouting fire in a movie theater” for limits on freedom of speech, but one group of people can print whatever the hell they want without any repercussions

Yellow journalism is still alive and well, unfortunately.

The Spanish-American war was stoked by the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom