Capitol Armory ad

Cat spray iz stank! . . . best way to keep them off property?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    It's been quite a while since I've dealt with male cat spray and maybe things have changed. Other than acute lead poisoning, how have you successfully kept them away?
    <>

We tried the herbal repellant; it seemed to work opposite of claims.

Neighbor was a ‘’Cat Lady’’. One afternoon we counted 28 cats on our porch, steps, & on yard right off the porch.

I’ve trapped many & taken to Animal Control.

<>

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    <>

We tried the herbal repellant; it seemed to work opposite of claims.

Neighbor was a ‘’Cat Lady’’. One afternoon we counted 28 cats on our porch, steps, & on yard right off the porch.

I’ve trapped many & taken to Animal Control.

<>
    I have a crazy dog lady nearby. I don't have a count, but once when the VFD tried to enter for assistance they ended up leaving because of the dogs inside.

I moved her in 2021& back then she had a massive hole in her roof from tree branches rubbing on her roof. I live out in a fairly rural setting & I can only imagine the amount of raccoon that have taken over her house.

She no longer lives inside the house . I started noticing her in her vehicles front seat. The yard is generally trashed from the dogs tearing up bags of food & empty sprite bottles. Yeah she's that crazy. People have tried to assist her but that has not proven to work. Her house is on the water which makes it more valuable. I figure once she's gone it might need to be knocked down.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Suppressed .22. If that is not an option, .25 PCP air rifle.
    One of y’all indicated anger at this post. Why? Feral cats are no different than feral pigs. A non native destructive species. One could easily argue that from a native wildlife conservation point of view, feral cats are much more destructive to the environment.

Last edited:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1711368446801.png

Top Bottom