• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    They demoed one of those at the range years ago, fully automatic version. It chewed thru a concrete block wall like it was nothing. Say what you want about the diminutive 22LR but when you stack a couple of hundred nose to tail it causes damage. Oh did I mention almost zero recoil.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    They demoed one of those at the range years ago, fully automatic version. It chewed thru a concrete block wall like it was nothing. Say what you want about the diminutive 22LR but when you stack a couple of hundred nose to tail it causes damage. Oh did I mention almost zero recoil.
    The machine gun version original had a laser & were demoed to prisons. The idea was let the convict see it chew up cider blocks. Thenif they acted up the laser on them would settle them down.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I think I have heard the American 180 being best described as firing a swarm of really pissed off bees. Full auto .22 is no joke. They even used that gun as a police gun (IIRC, it WAS actually used against a criminal at least once). The minimal recoil and the high rate of fire (1200 rpm) were great selling points for that role.

Top Bottom