• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10-96inTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2022
    Cooterville
    I picked up this Case knife today at a pawn shop for a really good price because of the inscription on the blade. I covered the person's name for their protection lol. It's a R5245 SS and I'm curious about the stippling on the ends. I don't find a picture anywhere on the internet of anything similar. I'm thinking it was done by the person who bought it or maybe by whoever inscribed it. Any ideas?

image0(15).jpeg

justmax

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    If you’re anywhere near Houston, check out Turner hardware on the northwest side side. They’re a big Case distributor, and I believe have been cases largest several different years. They have knife boards going back to the 50s. They used to not be for sale but now that the old man has passed away, they might be. Even if not they’re still cool to look at and see how things have changed over the years

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

My Old GrandPa was an IH Case Tractor & Implement dealer. They had a longstanding promotion with Case Knife that when a Farmer bought a new tractor or combine, they could choose a new Case knife, lagniappe, from a big display case in the front office.

Once a year, at Christmas, PawPaw let little me have one of my choice.

Long, loooong ago. . . . . .

<>

fordw60s

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Lufkin, TX
    If you’re anywhere near Houston, check out Turner hardware on the northwest side side. They’re a big Case distributor, and I believe have been cases largest several different years. They have knife boards going back to the 50s. They used to not be for sale but now that the old man has passed away, they might be. Even if not they’re still cool to look at and see how things have changed over the years
    If your in east texas they have TKC knives in Spurger at Motts Hardware. Pretty good selection there of special edition case knives plus SOG, Benchmade and such.

Top Bottom