• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    And they wonder why blacks feel like everyone is against them.
    But I would expect nothing less from that area of the country.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Don't think this one is a race issue; it is libtard issue... only reason I can think of that the NJ govt banned hollow points is to abide by the Geneva Convention? FMJ all the way! Why do people live in places like this? Cost too high. Freedoms too low, Govt just to over reaching!

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Even I know HP's are banned for carrying outside your house in New Joisey.
    He would have had to have been carrying hollow points to be legally arrested for violation of the no HP law. What he was carrying reportedly were Hornady Critical Defense rounds which under NJ law supposedly are exempt from the no HP round law because the hollow is filled in with a polymer. Much more info at this source. He allegedly was also exempt from the illegal carry law because of his license.

NJ is the most f'd up state I have ever been in. Yes CA is probably worse now but I have not been there in decades and when I was there it was nowhere as bad as NJ. Many of the state police and many of the county & local police in NJ take great pride in violating your rights or so it has always seemed to me.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I lived in NJ for two years after I got out of the Marines. You have to keep your HP ammo in a locked case separate from your other ammo if you are going to the range lol

My wife is from there and we never go back to visit anymore. You can see that up until the 1990s, it wasnt too bad of a place. Add in section 8s and foreigners coming from all the cities, normal people and their rights are squeezed out of existence to make way for the "new Americans".

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Donated to the legal defense fund. Donations are steadily coming in as it has gone up by several thousand since I sent in my payment earlier today.

BillRedding

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2017
    Colorado Springs, CO
    "Add in section 8s and foreigners coming from all the cities, normal people and their rights are squeezed out of existence to make way for the "new Americans". " -- MTA89
    They're certainly "new" but just as certainly they're not "Americans."
    Never will be...even IF they wanted to (they don't).
    -- BR

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    "Add in section 8s and foreigners coming from all the cities, normal people and their rights are squeezed out of existence to make way for the "new Americans". " -- MTA89
    They're certainly "new" but just as certainly they're not "Americans."
    Never will be...even IF they wanted to (they don't).
    -- BR
    Amen to that

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Don't think this one is a race issue; it is libtard issue... only reason I can think of that the NJ govt banned hollow points is to abide by the Geneva Convention? FMJ all the way! Why do people live in places like this? Cost too high. Freedoms too low, Govt just to over reaching!

It's Declaration III of the Hague Convention of 1899 that prohibits the use in international warfare of bullets that easily expand or flatten in the body. That significantly predates the Geneva Convention of 1949 which extensively defined the basic rights of wartime prisoners (civilians and military personnel), established protections for the wounded and sick, and established protections for the civilians in and around a war-zone.

Prior to the Hague Convention, the Saint Petersburg Declaration of 1868 banned exploding projectiles of less than 400 grams, along with weapons designed to aggravate injured soldiers or make their death inevitable.

NATO members have agreed not to use small arms ammunition that is prohibited by the Hague Convention and the United Nations.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    My wife is from there and we never go back to visit anymore. You can see that up until the 1990s, it wasnt too bad of a place. Add in section 8s and foreigners coming from all the cities, normal people and their rights are squeezed out of existence to make way for the "new Americans".

I grew up there as a kid in 60s/70s as my parents fled NYC and 2000 murders a year.

It was a great place, rural, ski slopes, beaches, mountains, hunting, it had everything. No income tax, no crime. I used to hunt at 15 on HS property before class no issues.

Then the libtards got a hold of it and destroyed it all in less than a decade.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom