Carrier/Body Armor

flgfish

Aug 16, 2020
The Woodlands
I have a BFG Plateminus with Hesco L210 plates. I keep it as minimal as possible. I can easily conceal it under a loose shirt if I ditch the shoulder pads and triple mag slab.

flgfish

Aug 16, 2020
The Woodlands
Are those Kywi mag pouches?
Hows retention?
BFG tenspeed. I like them - light and they lay flat when empty. Putting a mag back into the elastic stuff quickly takes practice but isn’t hard once you figure it out.

I have esstac Kywi on one of my belts. They are very nice and work great. I go back and forth between that belt and one with BFG tenspeed pouches... heavy and solid, vs light and soft.

I think I like the esstac overall more for my range and larping use, but they’re both great in their own way. If I spent more time prone or in a car with my gear, the BFG stuff would probably get the nod. It almost disappears when nothing is in it.

zackmars

Well-Known
Nov 4, 2015
Texas
20191001_034033.jpg

Ferro concepts slickster with front and rear ESAPI. Nice and slim, but i have a Haley D3RX or whatever for extra stuff.

Not crazy about how the bags hold the plate in, the roll inwards and het annoying after a few hours

BeatTheTunaUp

Oct 17, 2012
Temple TX
Spartan Armor Level III+ for m855 and 30-06, with a anti spall bag around the front plate. Its heavy for it size, but so am I. No different than football pads. You get used to it.
20210221_140419.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads