• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    In a sweeping act of tyranny, the Liberal Canadian Government has essentially banned every modern sporting rifle known.

https://firearmrights.ca/en/1500-gu...Wm18sVUGAJC4_6xbudpzzcNhhbAw1Hdrr67Jzg_ogCb7c

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Le...Orxw4naL07mQmx43RTft9Vyq7MVlQsMahZVgL3hWzPSjw

So much can be said about this, it will probably take days, but let me point out one glaring hypocrisy in the law:
    The law specifically states that the banned firearms have no "hunting value" as part of the stated reason for the ban, and then goes on to "exempt" Canadian "indigenous people" from the ban as they may be using them for hunting.
    So sorry for friends and all gun owners in Canada.
    Target Sports

MikeyJ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Tomball
    This is in response to the mass shooting in Nova Scotia. There was a tribute post for the RCMP officer who was killed. A few of the comments on that post stated that if you wanted to fire a gun for recreation, you had a mental illness.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Between Babbling Biden and Traitorous Trudeau, they have pretty much guaranteed a Trump win in November.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6880974-Canada-Gazette-May-1-2020-Part-II.html

B2GMl6MCYAAuobx.jpg

Attachments

• B2GMl6MCYAAuobx.jpg
      B2GMl6MCYAAuobx.jpg
      93.8 KB · Views: 763

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    Fighting for their rights is alien to any Commonwealth resident.
    They have two years before they have to comply... That's a lot of time for people to "stew".
    I think you'll see a lot of "non-compliance", just like in New Zealand.
    Canada is seriously split, culturally and politically, just like the US. The folks in the western provinces are basically conservative while the east and west coast cities, "the coastal elites", are die-hard liberals (with the normal exceptions due to jobs/family).
    You might even see a province like Alberta refuse to recognize it as a valid law.

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    I am surprised the AR180 was not on the list, unless I missed it. It is fairly popular as it was not as restricted as an AR/M4 was.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Canada from what I understand has had pretty restrictive gun laws for many years now.
    Yep, i got a buddy in Canada, that says he has to call LEO & inform them he is leaving the house to go to the range & the time frame he will be gone. Then when he gets home he has to call & say the weapon is back in the house secured.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Didn't see SKS.

Didn't see FAL either. I'm assuming those have been banned long ago.

You know, I couldn't care less about the Canadians. The value of this is that it shows what the gun grabbers are up to everywhere. Beware USA, your government would like to do the same. Preaching to the choir on this site.

I'm sure certain politicians and groups here are having collective orgasms over the ban right about now.

Top Bottom