• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Polls can be made to say anything but they have claimed MA citizens and those born in Texas and AZ had turned to supporting Trump. At least until election day for sure.

In Jarrell downtown is FULL of Mexicans, some of them speak barely any English. I had my hair cut by one. She and every Mexican in there were AVID Trump supporters. I did not say a word about politics they were talking about it and how the election was stolen, you may be right, but we need to keep pushing.

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    I personally take as many people to the range as I can, including foreign-born Egyptians who actually "work" here, and they fled a Muslim country... or people who are visiting the US, and explain why Cali's laws are completely stupid, and how a pistol grip in Cali makes one a felon... overnight, for "feels"!

Most men that I have dealt with from Egypt or India are very conservative. I even invite some that live and work in Mexico (for a sister company) with passports to the range here in Cali, but no takers YET, but their time is running out because I am moving to the great(er) state of Texas soon.

Speaking with the genuine-Mexicans with degrees, the indoctrination in ignorance is HUGE in Mexico. One I worked with said that guns need to be banned to save children... Complete ignorance, any actual numbers aren't even known to low-information-voters.

Maybe that is the key, taking people to the range, as a curiosity of theirs, and actually educating them...?
    Letting them know Democrats started the KKK, and that lefties want slaves... tax-overpaying-slaves to fund their agendas.

My biggest worry is that they will infiltrate as the "heads" of polling places and continue the trickery, and fraud, working the system from within...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom