• TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    It's been busy tonight!

3 jaw fractures, 1 dead jaw, 1 eye socket fracture, & 1 dental infection. It's not even midnight yet.

¿Que pasa SanAntonio?

Y'all need to calm down! Get a taco & chill.

6aa59a27034a4bc18abe2bfbf34285d9.jpg
    Guns International

Attachments

• 6aa59a27034a4bc18abe2bfbf34285d9.jpg
      6aa59a27034a4bc18abe2bfbf34285d9.jpg
      101.7 KB · Views: 592

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Yeah I've seen quite a few dental implant placements gone wrong that caused jaw numbness. I'm sure it's not pleasant

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    It's been busy tonight!

3 jaw fractures, 1 dead jaw, 1 eye socket fracture, & 1 dental infection. It's not even midnight yet.

¿Que pasa SanAntonio?

Y'all need to calm down! Get a taco & chill.

View attachment 164448
    Sounds like a busy shift. Looks like dead jaw is hotly pursued by a bunch of lawyers. Hope the victims get treated right. Where can a person get some decent Jalisco style Tex Mex food around that town these days? Thanks.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Sounds like a busy shift. Looks like dead jaw is hotly pursued by a bunch of lawyers. Hope the victims get treated right. Where can a person get some decent Jalisco style Tex Mex food around that town these days? Thanks.
    I'll ask around about Jalisco. I'm more a Tex-Mex guy. I do really like Gloria's restaurant at I10 & Dominion or down off Grayson.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Looks like business is good. Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Well, busy w/ pro bono cases. I think one of the jaw fractures will pay. The rest won't. I'll tell you who will get paid - the hospital. They get it from the .gov. I can't do that.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    I'll ask around about Jalisco. I'm more a Tex-Mex guy. I do really like Gloria's restaurant at I10 & Dominion or down off Grayson.
    Thanks for the scoop. They have a a few Glorias up this way. Used to do security on their Salsa Dances. I found one Jalisco style place out on the Bandera Hwy one time. N. side of the road. It was rumored to be Emerils favorite in SA but cant think of the name of it right now. Very good chow and Margaritos.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Thanks for the scoop. They have a a few Glorias up this way. Used to do security on their Salsa Dances. I found one Jalisco style place out on the Bandera Hwy one time. N. side of the road. It was rumored to be Emerils favorite in SA but cant think of the name of it right now. Very good chow and Margaritos.
    I misspoke. La Gloria is the restaurant I was thinking of. We have the same Gloria's. It's ok but La Gloria is more better IMO.

http://chefjohnnyhernandez.com/restaurants/la-gloria-pearl

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    I misspoke. La Gloria is the restaurant I was thinking of. We have the same Gloria's. It's ok but La Gloria is more better IMO.

http://chefjohnnyhernandez.com/restaurants/la-gloria-pearl
    Gotcha. Thanks. I will also go for Gloria’s being good. They have a killer sea food soup which is favorite of mine. The enchiladas ain’t bad neither. The cute ladies with the slinky dresses and high heels who come to the Salsa Dances are also nice. Mostly from Purta Rilkka.

Top Bottom