• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Selecting RFK Jr as VP would have sent the Dems into a meltdown. I still like him as prez, wtf could happen? Way things are going, does anyone with a few brain cells left to rub together, actually believe DJT is going to be allowed anywhere near the WH ever again ??
    I don't think the white house matters anymore.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    I don't think the white house matters anymore.
    True that. The so called Deep State (Swamp) is evidently for real and very well entrenched. Is why DJT is receiving so much BS from every corner of the globe, he dared to challenge that outfit. Elections don't mean Jack, what "they" want is already decided. The rest is window dressing to make folks think they have a say. Sad, ain't it. I always liked Fox Mulder....

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I think that Trump needs to announce his running mate and send them on the campaign trail now. The running mate can campaign on his behalf and say all the things that Trump needs and wants to say while he (Trump) sits in court.
    Including things Trump is gagged from saying.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    OR MIKE PENCE!
    lol never Pense.
    honestly don’t know who he will pick for vp. I do think Trump is the best option we have right now. The only problem with him is that there so much drama surrounding him. Unless republicans have a majority in the house and senate and that majority also consists of Republicans that aren’t Rinos, anything he tries to do for the good of the country, at least the things that would require congressional approval, will be blocked just to spite him and everything else will be blocked by liberal judges.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    I guess not. But where's Vivek???
    Out of those I would go with Byron Donalds. He's a is young, African American conservative which will help break the shackles the dnc has on that demographic. I'd have to look more into his views and everything to say for sure though if he would be a good fit.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Listening to the AM talk show today, Tulsi was interviewed. She participated in a fund raiser at maralago for Trump. In my mind, she could be a candidate for VP or at the very least a cabinet member. I don’t agree, but given the circumstances, I see her as a possibility.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    He did meet with DeSantis very recently and supposedly buried the hatchet between the two.........Likely VP pick?
    Probably not.....but a good one imho.....

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Interesting piece; Trump to speak at the Libertarian National Party's Convention... Not sure what is up with that but perhaps trying to pull some votes?

Top Bottom