• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmc1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2016
    Where I work we struggle with hiring good, hardworking individuals. We will begin to hire later this month. Pay is anywhere between 16-20$ hr plus the chance to earn a bonus every month ranging anywhere from $100 to $1200 every month. I'm hoping to find some people on here that are hungry and professional to continue to grow our call center. I encourage veterans to apply! Anyone else is also welcome to apply as well. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I will be posting the job link here as soon as it becomes available.
    Venture Surplus ad

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    Where I work we struggle with hiring good, hardworking individuals. We will begin to hire later this month. Pay is anywhere between 16-20$ hr plus the chance to earn a bonus every month ranging anywhere from $100 to $1200 every month. I'm hoping to find some people on here that are hungry and professional to continue to grow our call center. I encourage veterans to apply! Anyone else is also welcome to apply as well. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I will be posting the job link here as soon as it becomes available.

I have a USMC buddy that was Aviation Admin and has extensive experience in customer support, tech support in call centers. Give me some info and where the job is located and I will have him send you his resume. My wife and I helped him update it a couple days ago and he is been trying to find a good job.

Edit: I see it is in Irving. Perfect for him he lives about 15 mins from me and I live in Irving.

Top Bottom