• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Now would be a good time to buy an AR. It may be the last chance you have. The hard part is finding ammo, but can be had for a price. Magazines are very plentiful right now for some reason. I've stocked up on spare parts because when the Biden/Harris shit hits the fan, they are going to attempt to ban online sales of firearms, firearms parts, and ammo too.

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    i couldn’t imagine buying an AR in the current market.
    this is kind of approaching the time to sell.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    With the the communist in control is it still worth buying a AR-15

Billy
    I guess that all depends on what's already in your safe and bank account.

It is always worth it but you should have thought about this a year ago.

If you're gonna do it do it now. I don't see the market getting any better any time soon. Even if it does then you can buy more.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Why does any legislation have to grandfather in anything? You are fooling yourself if you believe that to be some precedent in the law.
    Biden's plan doesn't include any grandfather clause. It's either registration, destruction, or sell them to the gov, aka turn them in. That's his plan, doesn't mean it will happen. We are likely to see some watered down, but just as egregious, variation. Or maybe nothing at all. Even with an evenly split Senate, it will take all the dems voting for it to pass. Biden cannot ban "assault weapons" by Executive Order and has even said so himself.

Tihsepa

Perpetually Confused
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    Aubrey, Tx.
    Yep, a mandatory “buy back” (forced confiscation) has been part of Biden’s platform from day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, and people will just walk thru the front door with them. Keep thinking that.
    A sure fire plan to turn law abiding citizens into criminals.
    I will bet nothing happens with existing owners. Just get harder to buy a new one.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    With the the communist in control is it still worth buying a AR-15

Billy
    You, of course, can do as you please. Here is what I did.

I ordered a LaRue AR15. When the anticipated ship date exceeded the Presidential inauguration date - I ordered another one that was in stock and would get to me before inauguration. Happened to be a Palmetto State Armory AR15. I have it now, with optics, and ammuntion. I do not have a clue as to if I'll ever receive the LaRue. I do know I have no intentions of, nor will I ever, hand what I have over to anyone - for any reason.

Gonna need deeeeeep pockets to acquire a meaningful amount of ammunition though.

Top Bottom